|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Coleridge's agents link?
2. What is Coleridge hoping to show the reader?
(a) How friendly Wordsworth is.
(b) How Wordsworth writes with such ease.
(c) How Wordsworth's mind works.
(d) How he and Wordsworth met.
3. How many agents does Coleridge mention?
4. Coleridge thought that genius could be seen through which literary device?
(d) Figurative language.
5. Coleridge believes that envy and malevolence make it easy for writers to be which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Coleridge believes there have always been men who view which of as a problem?
2. What does Coleridge mention as Southey's writing?
3. Where did Coleridge and Wordsworth first meet?
4. Coleridge says that informative reviews emphasize which quality?
5. Coleridge mentions that he does not always agree with which writer?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)