|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writings that gave Coleridge the most criticism regarded criticisms of which author?
2. How does Coleridge seem to view most reviewers?
(d) Not qualified.
3. What do Coleridge's agents link?
4. Coleridge feels he does not deserve which of the following that he has experienced?
5. Coleridge claims to owe what fraction of his reputation to critics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Coleridge feels that people are concerned with the origination of which of the following?
2. Who does Coleridge quote to praise his rivals?
3. What does Coleridge credit Wordsworth with opening up?
4. Coleridge describes which of the following as being a part of genius?
5. Coleridge feels he cannot afford any indignation at which of the following?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)