|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Coleridge, what is man, both to himself and others?
2. Coleridge describes ideas as being used to form which of the following?
3. Coleridge describes which of the following as being a part of genius?
4. Which of the following did Coleridge mention he was interested in?
5. What is the third task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Coleridge's overall impression of Wordsworth is which of the following?
2. According to Coleridge, people are concerned with problems of the _____?
3. What do Coleridge's agents link?
4. What is the first task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
5. According to Descartes, what had thoughts?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)