|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Descartes, what was the body?
2. What does Coleridge credit Wordsworth with opening up?
(a) Epic poems.
(c) Lyrical ballads.
3. Coleridge claims to not agree with the law of what?
4. How does Coleridge describe man's spirit?
5. Which of the following does Coleridge describe as a primary force?
(a) Agent of positivity.
(b) Agent of knowledge.
(c) Agent of perceptions.
(d) Agent of imaginations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Coleridge's overall impression of Wordsworth is which of the following?
2. Coleridge feels he cannot afford any indignation at which of the following?
3. According to Coleridge, what demands greater attention than any other profession?
4. What is the second task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
5. Coleridge investigates the genius of which of the following as it belongs to man in Chapters XII - XIII?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)