|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coleridge found there were endless ways to modify and combine which of the following?
(b) Vivid ideas.
(d) Bleak ideas.
2. Coleridge describes which of the following as being a part of genius?
3. Who did Coleridge say he was ignorant of?
4. What is the second task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
5. According to Coleridge, who refined the mechanics of Kant's theories?
(c) Kant's followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ludovicus sought to explain the power of which of the following?
2. What do Coleridge's agents link?
3. What is the first inner experience category Coleridge mentions?
4. Coleridge feels that people are concerned with the origination of which of the following?
5. What is the first task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)