|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coleridge says that philosophy is not like which field?
2. Coleridge feels he cannot afford any indignation at which of the following?
(a) Positive reviews.
(c) Literary wrongs.
(d) His rivals.
3. Which of these is the third inner experience category Coleridge describes?
4. Coleridge investigates the genius of which of the following as it belongs to man in Chapters XII - XIII?
5. Where was Kant from?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ludovicus sought to explain the power of which of the following?
2. What did Descartes develop?
3. What is the first task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
4. Coleridge thought that genius could be seen through which literary device?
5. What do Coleridge's agents link?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)