|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to sit with Eugene?
2. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
3. Where does Epstein say Wykowski should go if Epstein goes to jail?
(a) The war.
(b) The latrine.
(d) The stables.
4. How does Rowena react when Eugene visits her again?
(a) She welcomes him back gladly.
(b) She tells him to come back another time.
(c) She tells him never to come again.
(d) She doesn't remember him.
5. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In the mess hall.
(b) In the town hall.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) In the barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon does Daisy have to be back?
2. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
3. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
4. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
5. Two years later, where is Eugene headed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)