|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy say she can't do with Eugene?
(a) Go to the park.
(b) Take a walk.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Have lunch.
2. What does Epstein tell Eugene to leave out of his writing?
(a) Unnecessary, fancy words.
(b) The truth.
(c) Long, convoluted sentences.
(d) Petty details.
3. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
(a) He says dancing makes him sad.
(b) He says he's hurt his foot.
(c) He says he never dances.
(d) He says they should wait for a slow song.
4. Two years later, where is Eugene headed?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
5. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
(a) It's heading upward.
(b) It's shaky.
(c) It's on hold.
(d) It's over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
2. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
3. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
4. Why is Eugene upset?
5. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)