|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
a) Toomey's gun.
b) Toomey's decorations.
c) Toomey's clipboard.
d) Toomey's sword.
2. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
b) Staten Island.
c) The Bronx.
3. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
a) Whether he hates the other men.
b) Whether he hates himself.
c) Whether he hates the army.
d) Whether he hates Toomey.
4. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
a) To find someone to talk to.
b) To find a girlfriend.
c) To find someone to have fun with.
d) To find someone to marry.
5. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to...
This section contains 667 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)