|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Crowder, Mississippi.
(b) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(c) Decatur, Mississippi.
(d) Gulfport, Mississippi.
2. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
(a) Entering Toomey's troops' barracks.
(b) Entering the motor pool.
(c) Entering the officers' club.
(d) Entering the mess tent.
3. Where was Wykowski wounded?
(a) In the left arm.
(b) On his rear end.
(c) In the right leg.
(d) On his head.
4. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
5. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
2. Why does Eugene say Carney can't be counted on?
3. What does Epstein tell Eugene to leave out of his writing?
4. What was Carney hospitalized for?
5. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)