|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about not going into combat?
(c) Somewhat guilty.
(d) Very relieved.
2. What objectives does Eugene have left to achieve in the army?
(a) To fall in love and become a writer.
(b) To become a writer and get married.
(c) To get married and stay alive.
(d) To become a writer and stay alive.
3. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Falls asleep.
4. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
(a) Because each moment is important.
(b) Because the war will change their world.
(c) Because they are in love for the first time.
(d) Because soon they will be grown up.
5. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) An expensive private finishing school.
(b) An all-girls public school.
(c) An all-girls Catholic school.
(d) A state university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
2. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
5. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)