|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
(d) She begins to walk away.
2. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(b) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(c) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(d) Two hundred push-ups.
3. Two years later, where is Eugene headed?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. What does Eugene tell Daisy?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he misses her.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That he wants to sleep with her.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
(a) At another dance.
(b) In the base mess hall.
(c) In a school auditorium.
(d) Outside Daisy's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Daisy from?
2. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
4. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
5. Where was Wykowski wounded?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)