|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
(a) Under the bed.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In the latrine.
2. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
(a) That Eugene is paranoid.
(b) That Eugene is psychotic.
(c) That Eugene doesn't really know him.
(d) That Eugene is writing fiction.
3. What job did Eugene get in the army?
(a) A job taking arial photographs.
(b) A job disarming bombs.
(c) A job decoding enemy transmissions.
(d) A job writing for Stars and Stripes.
4. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
(a) Because the war will change their world.
(b) Because they are in love for the first time.
(c) Because each moment is important.
(d) Because soon they will be grown up.
5. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(b) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
(c) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(d) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a jail sentence did Hennessey get?
2. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
3. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
4. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
5. What happened to Epstein?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)