|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eugene's new watchword?
2. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
(a) Entering the mess tent.
(b) Entering Toomey's troops' barracks.
(c) Entering the motor pool.
(d) Entering the officers' club.
3. How does Eugene feel about not going into combat?
(a) Somewhat guilty.
(d) Very relieved.
4. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
5. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) What people believe becomes true.
(b) People believe what they read.
(c) People believe the worst of each other.
(d) People believe what they want to believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
2. What type of school does Daisy go to?
3. What was Carney hospitalized for?
4. What does Eugene tell Carney?
5. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)