|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
(a) A sergeant in charge of the motor pool.
(b) An army cook.
(c) A general's driver.
(d) A sergeant training recruits.
2. Two years later, where is Eugene headed?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
3. What religious holiday is it?
(a) Ash Wednesday.
(b) Good Friday.
4. How does Eugene feel about not going into combat?
(a) Very relieved.
(c) Somewhat guilty.
5. What is Eugene's new watchword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
2. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
3. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
4. Why does Daisy resist Eugene's advance on her?
5. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)