|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
(a) That Eugene is writing fiction.
(b) That Eugene is paranoid.
(c) That Eugene doesn't really know him.
(d) That Eugene is psychotic.
2. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In a church basement.
(b) In the mess hall.
(c) In the barracks.
(d) In the town hall.
3. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
(a) He says he's hurt his foot.
(b) He says dancing makes him sad.
(c) He says they should wait for a slow song.
(d) He says he never dances.
4. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) Dirty undershirts.
(b) Dirty socks.
(c) Dirty underwear.
(d) Dirty blankets.
5. How long a jail sentence did Hennessey get?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. Where was Wykowski wounded?
3. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
4. Who comes to sit with Eugene?
5. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)