|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long a jail sentence did Hennessey get?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
2. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(b) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(c) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(d) Two hundred push-ups.
3. What was Carney hospitalized for?
(a) A wound from a grenade.
(b) Depression and neurological problems.
(d) Catatonic schitzophrenia.
4. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(b) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(c) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
(d) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
5. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
(a) A nun.
(b) An officer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
2. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
3. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
4. Where is Toomey leaving the base to go?
5. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)