|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Epstein say Wykowski should go if Epstein goes to jail?
(a) The war.
(b) The latrine.
(c) The stables.
2. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) A baker.
(b) An officer.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
3. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(a) Sergeant Riley.
(b) The cook.
4. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
(a) That she doesn't really know him.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she doesn't want to see him anymore.
(d) That she just wants to have fun.
5. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
(a) Because they are in love for the first time.
(b) Because soon they will be grown up.
(c) Because the war will change their world.
(d) Because each moment is important.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
3. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
4. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
5. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)