|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(a) The cook.
(c) Sergeant Riley.
2. What was Carney hospitalized for?
(b) A wound from a grenade.
(c) Catatonic schitzophrenia.
(d) Depression and neurological problems.
3. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Do push-ups for Toomey.
(b) Talk to Toomey.
(c) Give up the army.
(d) File charges against Toomey.
4. What does Daisy say she can't do with Eugene?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Have lunch.
(d) Go to the park.
5. Where does Eugene leave go the end of the scene?
(a) Into the barracks.
(b) Into the mess tent.
(c) Off of the base.
(d) Into the latrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Epstein say Wykowski should go if Epstein goes to jail?
2. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
3. How soon does Daisy have to be back?
4. What happened to Daisy?
5. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)