|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Carney?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He pretends to be a chronic liar.
(c) He tells him about Rowena.
(d) He tells him to leave.
2. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Decatur, Mississippi.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(d) Crowder, Mississippi.
3. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) What people believe becomes true.
(b) People believe what they want to believe.
(c) People believe what they read.
(d) People believe the worst of each other.
4. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
(a) Puts it under his pillow.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Makes a paper airplane.
(d) Rips it up.
5. Where does Epstein say Wykowski should go if Epstein goes to jail?
(a) The war.
(b) The stables.
(c) The latrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
3. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
4. What religious holiday is it?
5. What does Eugene tell Daisy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)