|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe what they read.
(b) What people believe becomes true.
(c) People believe the worst of each other.
(d) People believe what they want to believe.
2. Where was Wykowski wounded?
(a) On his head.
(b) In the left arm.
(c) In the right leg.
(d) On his rear end.
3. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(b) Two hundred push-ups.
(c) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(d) Walking through camp in his underwear.
4. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
(a) It's on hold.
(b) It's over.
(c) It's shaky.
(d) It's heading upward.
5. Where does Eugene leave go the end of the scene?
(a) Into the mess tent.
(b) Into the latrine.
(c) Off of the base.
(d) Into the barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
2. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
3. What is Eugene's new watchword?
4. Where is Daisy from?
5. What type of school does Daisy go to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)