|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious holiday is it?
(b) Good Friday.
(d) Ash Wednesday.
2. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
3. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Three minutes.
4. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
(a) Whether he hates Toomey.
(b) Whether he hates the other men.
(c) Whether he hates himself.
(d) Whether he hates the army.
5. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find someone to talk to.
(b) To find someone to have fun with.
(c) To find a girlfriend.
(d) To find someone to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene leave go the end of the scene?
2. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
3. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
4. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
5. How does Eugene feel about not going into combat?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)