|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Daisy?
(a) She ran off to California to be an actress.
(b) She is waiting for Eugene to come home.
(c) She married a doctor.
(d) She joined a convent.
2. How close does Eugene feel from being a writer?
(a) Like he's already there.
(b) Sometimes close and sometimes far away.
(c) Very close.
(d) A long way off.
3. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(b) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(c) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
(d) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
4. What does Daisy say she can't do with Eugene?
(a) Take a walk.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Have lunch.
(d) Go to the park.
5. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
(a) That Eugene is paranoid.
(b) That Eugene is psychotic.
(c) That Eugene doesn't really know him.
(d) That Eugene is writing fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objectives does Eugene have left to achieve in the army?
2. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. How does Rowena react when Eugene visits her again?
4. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
5. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)