|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close does Eugene feel from being a writer?
(a) Very close.
(b) A long way off.
(c) Like he's already there.
(d) Sometimes close and sometimes far away.
2. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
(a) That she doesn't really know him.
(b) That she doesn't want to see him anymore.
(c) That she just wants to have fun.
(d) That she loves him.
3. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
(a) A general's driver.
(b) A sergeant training recruits.
(c) A sergeant in charge of the motor pool.
(d) An army cook.
4. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
(a) No, but he doesn't care anymore about what Eugene wrote.
(b) No, he hates Eugene for what he wrote.
(c) Yes, but he is still hurt.
(d) Yes, and he doesn't mind what Eugene wrote at all.
5. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
2. Where is Toomey leaving the base to go?
3. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
4. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
5. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)