|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fantasy does Toomey have?
(a) Sending all his soldiers home.
(b) Sending his soldiers into hell.
(c) Punishing Epstein permanently.
(d) Turning a rookie into a soldier.
2. What happened to Epstein?
(a) He is missing in action.
(b) He went AWOL and was arrested.
(c) He was killed by enemy fire.
(d) He was killed by friendly fire.
3. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
(a) Rips it up.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Puts it under his pillow.
(d) Makes a paper airplane.
4. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
(a) Dirty undershirts.
(b) Dirty blankets.
(c) Dirty socks.
(d) Dirty underwear.
5. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
2. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
3. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
4. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
5. What does Eugene tell Daisy?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)