|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 8 take place?
(a) In the base mess hall.
(b) In a school auditorium.
(c) Outside Daisy's school.
(d) At another dance.
3. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
(a) Like an ape eating bananas.
(b) Like a horse eating oats.
(c) Like a shark eating fish.
(d) Like an elephant eating peanuts.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Inside the latrine.
(b) On the steps outside the barracks.
(c) Behind the mess hall.
(d) On a trail through the swamp.
5. What does Epstein tell Eugene to leave out of his writing?
(a) Petty details.
(b) Long, convoluted sentences.
(c) Unnecessary, fancy words.
(d) The truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
2. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
3. What does Toomey do to get Epstein to take a drink?
4. What job did Eugene get in the army?
5. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)