Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
(a) Because soon they will be grown up.
(b) Because they are in love for the first time.
(c) Because the war will change their world.
(d) Because each moment is important.
2. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
(a) Whether he hates Toomey.
(b) Whether he hates the army.
(c) Whether he hates himself.
(d) Whether he hates the other men.
3. What happened to Epstein?
(a) He was killed by friendly fire.
(b) He is missing in action.
(c) He was killed by enemy fire.
(d) He went AWOL and was arrested.
4. Why does Daisy resist Eugene's advance on her?
(a) Because she doesn't like him.
(b) Because it's a religious holiday.
(c) Because she's not sure how she feels.
(d) Because a nun is watching.
5. How close does Eugene feel from being a writer?
(a) A long way off.
(b) Very close.
(c) Like he's already there.
(d) Sometimes close and sometimes far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
3. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
4. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
5. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)