|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In the barracks.
(b) In the mess hall.
(c) In the town hall.
(d) In a church basement.
2. Why does Daisy resist Eugene's advance on her?
(a) Because a nun is watching.
(b) Because she doesn't like him.
(c) Because it's a religious holiday.
(d) Because she's not sure how she feels.
3. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does Daisy say she can't do with Eugene?
(a) Go to a movie.
(b) Have lunch.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Go to the park.
5. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
2. Two years later, where is Eugene headed?
3. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
4. How does Eugene feel about not going into combat?
5. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)