|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wykowski wounded?
(a) On his head.
(b) In the left arm.
(c) On his rear end.
(d) In the right leg.
2. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find someone to have fun with.
(b) To find someone to marry.
(c) To find a girlfriend.
(d) To find someone to talk to.
3. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
4. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
(a) Like an ape eating bananas.
(b) Like a horse eating oats.
(c) Like an elephant eating peanuts.
(d) Like a shark eating fish.
5. What is Eugene's new watchword?
Short Answer Questions
1. What objectives does Eugene have left to achieve in the army?
2. How close does Eugene feel from being a writer?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
4. What does Daisy say she can't do with Eugene?
5. What type of school does Daisy go to?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)