|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She laughs at him.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
(d) She begins to walk away.
2. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find someone to talk to.
(b) To find someone to marry.
(c) To find a girlfriend.
(d) To find someone to have fun with.
3. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
(a) Yes, and he doesn't mind what Eugene wrote at all.
(b) No, but he doesn't care anymore about what Eugene wrote.
(c) No, he hates Eugene for what he wrote.
(d) Yes, but he is still hurt.
4. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
5. What religious holiday is it?
(b) Good Friday.
(c) Ash Wednesday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eugene say Carney can't be counted on?
2. What does Eugene tell Carney?
3. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
4. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
5. What job did Eugene get in the army?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)