|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey beating a soldier.
(b) Toomey paying off the commander.
(c) Toomey searching the barracks.
(d) Toomey stealing the money.
2. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For talking back to an officer.
(b) For being AWOL.
(c) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(d) For not finishing his food.
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The target range.
(b) The barracks.
(c) The officer's club.
(d) The mess hall.
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Roy from?
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
3. Where is Donald Carney from?
4. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
5. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Toomey wakes up the soldiers.
2. Describe Eugene's attempt to dance with Daisy.
3. Describe Arnold Epstein's eating habits.
4. What kind of a person is Arnold?
5. What keeps Eugene from defending Arnold Epstein?
6. What does Eugene's attitude seem to be after the other soldiers have read his writings?
7. What does Hennessey do when he tries to defend Epstein and Eugene?
8. Describe Rowena's personality.
9. What communications does Eugene still have with Daisy?
10. At the end of Act 2, Scene 7, how does Eugene say his relationship with Daisy has developed?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)