|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Office duty.
(b) KP duty.
(c) Latrine duty.
(d) Guard duty.
2. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
3. What state is the army base in?
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(c) Tap his foot.
(d) Crack his knuckles.
5. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Mutiny and murder.
(b) Murder and blasphemy.
(c) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(d) Mutiny and sodomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
2. What city is Joseph from?
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
4. What does Donald's sister look like?
5. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Eugene's attempt to dance with Daisy.
2. What state is Toomey in during Act 2, Scene 7?
3. What does Toomey do to punish Eugene during the march?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 7, how does Eugene say his relationship with Daisy has developed?
5. What communications does Eugene still have with Daisy?
6. Describe Rowena's personality.
7. Who does Eugene talk to at the end of the scene, and why?
8. What does Toomey want from the soldiers?
9. What does Daisy tell Eugene she will always know, if he winds up with another girl?
10. How do the other soldiers react when Toomey obeys his punishment?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)