Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(b) Over two hours.
(c) Over a half an hour.
(d) Only five minutes.
2. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
3. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
4. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) No, and he lies to his friends.
(b) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(c) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
(d) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
5. How many times has Carney had sex?
(a) Ten times.
(c) Thirteen or fourteen times.
(d) Five or six times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald's sister look like?
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
3. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
5. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Toomey threaten to do to the men unless the thief gives himself up?
2. How does Eugene's notebook describe Epstein?
3. What does Eugene say when Wykowski asks if he means what he wrote?
4. How does Eugene react to Rowena when she talks about herself?
5. How does Toomey treat Epstein, and why?
6. What is the soldiers' new sergeant like?
7. Who does Eugene talk to at the end of the scene, and why?
8. What prevented Eugene from seeing any action in the war?
9. Describe how Toomey wakes up the soldiers.
10. What does Rowena say about her home life?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)