|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Turns out the lights.
(b) Turns on some music.
(c) Brings him a drink.
(d) Goes into the bathroom.
3. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He never eats before noon.
(b) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(c) He fasts on Sundays.
(d) He can eat anything.
5. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Collierville, Tennessee.
(c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(d) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
2. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
3. How did Epstein get down?
4. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
5. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Toomey asks the guilty person to come forward?
2. What does Epstein object to about Toomey's style?
3. What does Roy think of himself?
4. What does Arnold's fantasy say about his character?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 7, how does Eugene say his relationship with Daisy has developed?
6. What does Toomey threaten to do to the men unless the thief gives himself up?
7. What does Toomey want from the soldiers?
8. What does Eugene say when Wykowski asks if he means what he wrote?
9. Compare Carney and Selridge's fantasies.
10. What is the scene at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9 reminiscent of?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)