|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(b) Being sinful.
(c) Looking foolish.
(d) Getting sick.
2. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(d) Wykowski himself.
3. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
4. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For lewdness.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For originality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
2. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
3. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
4. What does James refill?
5. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eugene feel at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Toomey want from the soldiers?
3. What does Eugene say about his feelings at the end of Act 2, Scene 8?
4. How does Eugene react to Rowena when she talks about herself?
5. Who does Eugene talk to at the end of the scene, and why?
6. What does Eugene's attitude seem to be after the other soldiers have read his writings?
7. At the end of Act 2, Scene 7, how does Eugene say his relationship with Daisy has developed?
8. How does Eugene convince Daisy to kiss him?
9. What does Epstein object to about Toomey's style?
10. What does Eugene tell Wykowski about his motives?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)