|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
2. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They get angry with him.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They disqualify him from the game.
(d) They are awestruck by it.
4. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(b) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(c) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(d) No, as long as she gets paid.
5. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
2. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
3. Where is Donald Carney from?
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
5. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Eugene convince Daisy to kiss him?
2. How do Daisy and Eugene end up dancing?
3. What does it show about Carney's character that he talks to Eugene about what Eugene wrote?
4. What state is Toomey in during Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Hennessey do when he tries to defend Epstein and Eugene?
6. What does Daisy tell Eugene she will always know, if he winds up with another girl?
7. What prevented Eugene from seeing any action in the war?
8. How does Eugene's notebook describe Epstein?
9. What courtesy does Epstein give Eugene that none of the other soldiers do?
10. Why is Eugene uncomfortable and nervous in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)