|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
(a) Toomey's clipboard.
(b) Toomey's decorations.
(c) Toomey's gun.
(d) Toomey's sword.
2. Who comes to sit with Eugene?
3. How long a jail sentence did Hennessey get?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three months.
4. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(a) The cook.
(c) Sergeant Riley.
5. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
(a) An officer.
(b) A nun.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A priest.
6. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
7. What does Daisy resist Eugene doing?
(a) Dancing with her.
(b) Holding her hand.
(c) Kissing her.
(d) Hugging her.
8. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
9. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(b) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(c) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(d) Two hundred push-ups.
10. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
11. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find someone to marry.
(b) To find a girlfriend.
(c) To find someone to talk to.
(d) To find someone to have fun with.
12. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) An actor.
(b) A writer.
(c) An officer.
(d) A baker.
13. What is Eugene's new watchword?
14. What religious holiday is it?
(a) Ash Wednesday.
(d) Good Friday.
15. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
2. How soon does Daisy have to be back?
3. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
4. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
5. What happened to Daisy?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)