|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Turn them in.
(d) Get them kicked out of the army.
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A baton.
(b) A clipboard.
(c) An army manual.
(d) A rifle.
3. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(b) Tap his foot.
(d) Crack his knuckles.
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A train coach.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A car.
(d) A back porch.
6. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Texarkana, Texas.
(c) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(d) Shreveport, Louisiana.
7. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Montclair, New Jersey.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) Montpelier, Vermont.
8. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How much food they can eat.
(b) How many clubs they can go to.
(c) How much liquor they can drink.
(d) How many women they can sleep with.
9. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
10. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) His mouth tastes like soap.
(b) He lost his front teeth.
(c) He has 19 cavities.
(d) He needs a root canal.
11. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A metal screw in his leg.
(b) A long scar on his shoulder.
(c) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(d) A steel plate in his head.
12. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(b) He never eats before noon.
(c) He can eat anything.
(d) He fasts on Sundays.
13. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Mutiny and murder.
(b) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(c) Mutiny and sodomy.
(d) Murder and blasphemy.
14. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(d) Here, Sir!
15. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very short and stout.
(b) She's very tall and skeletal.
(c) She's ugly.
(d) She's very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)