|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Army barracks.
(b) An officer's club.
(c) A mess tent.
(d) A target range.
4. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) From a high school cheerleader.
(b) From a church pamphlet.
(c) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(d) Off a dirty calendar.
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A baton.
(d) An army manual.
6. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He respects it.
(c) He wants out.
(d) He both loves and hates it.
7. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(b) No, as long as she gets paid.
(c) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(d) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
8. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
9. What state is the army base in?
10. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How much liquor they can drink.
(b) How many clubs they can go to.
(c) How much food they can eat.
(d) How many women they can sleep with.
11. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) His foot.
(b) His elbow.
(c) A letter.
(d) A hat.
12. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
13. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
14. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For not finishing his food.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For being AWOL.
(d) For talking back to an officer.
15. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
2. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
3. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
5. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)