|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Thirty-nine percent.
(b) Seventy-three percent.
(c) Fifteen percent.
(d) Fifty-two percent.
2. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Turns out the lights.
(b) Brings him a drink.
(c) Turns on some music.
(d) Goes into the bathroom.
3. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(b) No, as long as she gets paid.
(c) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(d) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's never had sex.
(b) That this is his second time.
(c) That he's had sex many times.
(d) That he's married.
5. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(b) Here, Sir!
6. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
7. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Carney and Epstein.
(b) Toomey and Carney.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Toomey and Eugene.
8. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Whether this is his first time.
9. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) From a church pamphlet.
(c) Off a dirty calendar.
(d) From a high school cheerleader.
10. What state is the army base in?
11. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Bagels and lox.
(b) Matzo ball soup.
(d) Gefilte fish.
12. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(c) Bangor, Maine.
(d) Providence, Rhode Island.
13. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
14. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being AWOL.
(b) For not finishing his food.
(c) For talking back to an officer.
(d) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
15. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A target range.
(b) A mess tent.
(c) An officer's club.
(d) Army barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
2. What is the weather like?
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
4. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)