|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He both loves and hates it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He wants out.
2. What does Donald do constantly?
(b) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On seats.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) In swings.
(d) On a floor.
4. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over a half an hour.
(b) Only five minutes.
(c) Over two hours.
(d) Exactly fifteen minutes.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) In a store.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a hotel room.
6. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Where his money is.
(b) Whether this is his first time.
(c) Whether he wants to talk first.
(d) What his name is.
7. How did Epstein get down?
(a) An officer came in and found him.
(b) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He cut himself down.
8. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Thirteen days.
(b) Seventeen days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Eight days.
9. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Five miles.
10. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A clipboard.
(c) An army manual.
(d) A baton.
11. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Matzo ball soup.
(b) Bagels and lox.
(c) Gefilte fish.
12. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
13. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(a) Getting sick.
(c) Looking foolish.
(d) Being sinful.
14. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Carney.
(b) Toomey and Eugene.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Carney and Epstein.
15. How many times has Carney had sex?
(a) Five or six times.
(c) Thirteen or fourteen times.
(d) Ten times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
2. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
3. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
4. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
5. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)