|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A bookworm.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A goody-two-shoes.
2. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) A note from his mother.
(b) Blood test results.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) A note from his doctor.
3. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How many clubs they can go to.
(b) How many women they can sleep with.
(c) How much liquor they can drink.
(d) How much food they can eat.
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Stand up taller.
(c) Grow a mustache.
(d) Be more confident.
5. What state is the army base in?
6. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
7. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
8. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(c) Montclair, New Jersey.
(d) Montpelier, Vermont.
9. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
10. What does James refill?
(a) A jam pot.
(b) A cream jar.
(c) A sugar jar.
(d) A salt shaker.
11. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(b) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(c) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(d) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
12. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
13. What is the weather like?
14. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether this is his first time.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Whether he wants to talk first.
15. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Scrubbing the barracks.
(b) Digging trenches.
(c) Cleaning the latrine.
(d) Peeling potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
2. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
4. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)