|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) In a haystack.
(b) On a baggage rack.
(c) On a floor.
(d) Leaning against a pole.
3. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Goes into the bathroom.
(b) Brings him a drink.
(c) Turns on some music.
(d) Turns out the lights.
4. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) An officer's club.
(b) A target range.
(c) A mess tent.
(d) Army barracks.
6. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
7. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
8. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) From a high school cheerleader.
(b) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(c) From a church pamphlet.
(d) Off a dirty calendar.
9. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her husband.
10. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(b) Mutiny and sodomy.
(c) Mutiny and murder.
(d) Murder and blasphemy.
11. What does James refill?
(a) A cream jar.
(b) A salt shaker.
(c) A jam pot.
(d) A sugar jar.
12. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) A baton.
(c) A rifle.
(d) An army manual.
13. What city is Roy from?
(a) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(b) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(c) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
14. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A bourgeoise.
(b) A bully.
(c) A hick.
(d) A Neanderthal.
15. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
2. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
3. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)