Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(b) Over two hours.
(c) Over a half an hour.
(d) Only five minutes.
2. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
3. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
4. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) No, and he lies to his friends.
(b) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(c) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
(d) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
5. How many times has Carney had sex?
(a) Ten times.
(c) Thirteen or fourteen times.
(d) Five or six times.
6. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very tall and skeletal.
(b) She's very attractive.
(c) She's very short and stout.
(d) She's ugly.
7. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Grow a mustache.
(b) Be more confident.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Stand up taller.
8. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) Sixty-two dollars.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) A picture of a movie star.
(d) A love letter.
9. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Scrubbing the barracks.
(b) Peeling potatoes.
(c) Digging trenches.
(d) Cleaning the latrine.
10. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
11. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(b) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(c) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(d) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
12. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(b) He fasts on Sundays.
(c) He never eats before noon.
(d) He can eat anything.
13. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifty-two percent.
(b) Thirty-nine percent.
(c) Fifteen percent.
(d) Seventy-three percent.
14. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He both loves and hates it.
(b) He wants out.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He respects it.
15. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey paying off the commander.
(b) Toomey searching the barracks.
(c) Toomey beating a soldier.
(d) Toomey stealing the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
2. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
3. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
5. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)