Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
a) Collierville, Tennessee.
b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
d) Gulfport, Mississippi.
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
a) An army manual.
b) A rifle.
c) A clipboard.
d) A baton.
3. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
a) Mutiny and sodomy.
b) Blasphemy and sodomy.
c) Mutiny and murder.
d) Murder and blasphemy.
4. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
5. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
a) North Africa.
b) Eastern Europe.
c) Far East.
d) Middle East.
This section contains 426 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)