|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) What his name is.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) Whether this is his first time.
(d) Whether he wants to talk first.
2. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Latrine duty.
(b) Guard duty.
(c) KP duty.
(d) Office duty.
3. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Seventeen days.
(c) Thirteen days.
(d) Eight days.
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A passenger, not a driver.
(b) A witness, not a participant.
(c) An audience member, not a star.
(d) A bystander, not a player.
5. What state is the army base in?
6. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has a death wish.
(b) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
(c) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(d) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
7. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He can eat anything.
(b) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(c) He fasts on Sundays.
(d) He never eats before noon.
8. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(b) No, as long as she gets paid.
(c) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(d) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
9. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
10. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
11. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Turns on some music.
(b) Turns out the lights.
(c) Goes into the bathroom.
(d) Brings him a drink.
12. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
13. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's excited and can't wait to start.
(b) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(c) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(d) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
14. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) A love letter.
(b) Sixty-two dollars.
(c) A picture of his mother.
(d) A picture of a movie star.
15. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(c) Collierville, Tennessee.
(d) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
2. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
3. What does Donald do constantly?
4. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
5. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)