|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very tall and skeletal.
(b) She's very short and stout.
(c) She's ugly.
(d) She's very attractive.
2. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) An audience member, not a star.
(b) A bystander, not a player.
(c) A witness, not a participant.
(d) A passenger, not a driver.
5. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Argue with him.
(b) Not believe him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Use ethnic insults on him.
6. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Jack Mulgroovey.
(b) Eugene O'Harrah.
(c) Arnold Epstein.
(d) Paulie Eisner.
7. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Where his money is.
(b) What his name is.
(c) Whether this is his first time.
(d) Whether he wants to talk first.
8. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
9. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
(b) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(c) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(d) Why he has a death wish.
10. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Goes into the bathroom.
(b) Turns out the lights.
(c) Turns on some music.
(d) Brings him a drink.
11. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Bang his head against the sink.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Crack his head against the floor.
(d) Crush his head in the door.
12. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) North Africa.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
13. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
14. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(b) The Bronx.
(c) Staten Island.
15. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
3. What duty is James Hennesey on?
4. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)