|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has a death wish.
(b) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(c) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(d) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Answer any questions.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Put down his arm.
4. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) From a high school cheerleader.
(c) From a church pamphlet.
(d) Off a dirty calendar.
5. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
6. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Chipped beef on toast.
(b) Chopped liver.
(c) Dry salami.
(d) Powdered eggs.
7. What is the weather like?
8. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(b) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(c) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(d) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
9. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) A screen.
(b) A window curtain.
(c) The bathroom door.
(d) A couch.
10. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(b) Here, Sir!
11. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Be more confident.
(b) Stand up taller.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Grow a mustache.
12. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For honesty.
(c) For originality.
(d) For lewdness.
13. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(b) Wykowski himself.
14. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
15. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(b) He fasts on Sundays.
(c) He can eat anything.
(d) He never eats before noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
2. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
3. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)