1. Describe Eugene's relationship with the other boys.
Eugene argues and doesn't get along with Joseph and Roy, but he gets along better with Donald and Arnold.
2. What does Roy think of himself?
Roy has a good opinion of himself and thinks that he's funny.
3. Describe Arnold Epstein's eating habits.
Arnold has a poor stomach and he can't eat any food stronger than hard-boiled eggs.
4. What kind of a person is Arnold?
Arnold is an intelligent and well-read boy, more studious than most of the others. He becomes the brunt of the other boys' jokes, but seems not to take it too badly.
5. Where has Eugene traveled in the past?
Eugene has never traveled in the past. He hasn't been away from his home in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, New York.
6. What are Eugene's goals during the war?
Eugene has three goals: to become a writer, to not get killed, and to lose his virginity.
This section contains 1,894 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)