Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
A train coach.
2. What year is the play set in?
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
On a baggage rack.
5. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
6. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
7. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
8. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
9. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
This section contains 4,054 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)