|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(a) Being sinful.
(c) Getting sick.
(d) Looking foolish.
2. What gift does Daisy give Eugene?
(a) A photo of her.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A new journal.
(d) A silver pen.
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Seventy-three percent.
(b) Fifty-two percent.
(c) Fifteen percent.
(d) Thirty-nine percent.
4. What evidence does Wykowski cite to accuse Epstein of being the escaped soldier?
(a) Epstein's bootprints.
(b) Eugene's journal.
(c) Epstein's disarrayed locker.
(d) Epstein's rumpled sheets.
5. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It stinks.
(b) It smells delicious.
(c) It smells empty.
(d) It smells fresh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wykowski wounded?
2. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
3. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. What happened to Epstein?
5. How does Eugene feel about the army?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)