|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald do constantly?
(b) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Talk to Toomey.
(b) File charges against Toomey.
(c) Give up the army.
(d) Do push-ups for Toomey.
4. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
(a) It's heading upward.
(b) It's shaky.
(c) It's over.
(d) It's on hold.
5. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) On a floor.
(c) On seats.
(d) In swings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
3. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)