|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On a baggage rack.
(b) On a floor.
(c) In a haystack.
(d) Leaning against a pole.
2. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Outside the mess tent.
(b) Outside the barracks.
(c) Inside the mess tent.
(d) Inside the barracks.
3. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A train coach.
(b) A back porch.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A car.
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Grow a mustache.
(b) Stand up taller.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Be more confident.
5. Who comes to sit with Eugene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
4. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
5. What type of school does Daisy go to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)