|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Epstein use for not stopping the reading?
(a) Epstein was afraid to get beat up.
(b) Eugene left his locker open.
(c) Epstein doesn't want to be hated.
(d) Epstein wants to hear what the journal says.
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Tap his foot.
(b) Crack his knuckles.
5. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In the barracks.
(b) In the town hall.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) In the mess hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald's sister look like?
2. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Where was Wykowski wounded?
4. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
5. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)