|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
(a) That she doesn't want to see him anymore.
(b) That she doesn't really know him.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she just wants to have fun.
2. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
3. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
4. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He has a bad back.
(b) He can't do that many exercises.
(c) He is too tired from the journey.
(d) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For originality.
(d) For lewdness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey do to get Epstein to take a drink?
2. What city is Joseph from?
3. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
4. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
5. Where was Wykowski wounded?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)