|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(b) Collierville, Tennessee.
(c) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(d) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
2. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
3. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
(a) He left it in the hotel room.
(b) He lost it in the shower drain.
(c) He dropped it on a march.
(d) He dropped it in the mess tent.
4. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(d) Here, Sir!
5. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(c) Wykowski himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
3. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
5. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)