|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
(a) A priest.
(b) An officer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A nun.
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
3. What was Carney hospitalized for?
(a) Depression and neurological problems.
(b) A wound from a grenade.
(c) Catatonic schitzophrenia.
4. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It smells delicious.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It stinks.
(d) It smells fresh.
5. What happened to Daisy?
(a) She ran off to California to be an actress.
(b) She married a doctor.
(c) She joined a convent.
(d) She is waiting for Eugene to come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. Where does Epstein say Wykowski should go if Epstein goes to jail?
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
5. Where is Donald Carney from?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)