|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
2. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(b) Being sinful.
(c) Getting sick.
(d) Looking foolish.
3. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred chin-ups.
(b) A hundred sit-ups.
(c) A hundred jumping jacks.
(d) A hundred push-ups.
4. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Mutiny and murder.
(b) Murder and blasphemy.
(c) Mutiny and sodomy.
(d) Blasphemy and sodomy.
5. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
(b) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
(c) That he has dreams about getting killed.
(d) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
2. What year is the play set in?
3. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. Why is Eugene upset?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)