|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Dry salami.
(b) Powdered eggs.
(c) Chipped beef on toast.
(d) Chopped liver.
2. What does Eugene tell Daisy?
(a) That he wants to marry her.
(b) That he misses her.
(c) That he wants to sleep with her.
(d) That he loves her.
3. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
4. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Epstein?
2. How did Epstein get down?
3. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)