|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Carney?
(a) He tells him to leave.
(b) He tells him about Rowena.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He pretends to be a chronic liar.
2. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
3. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(b) Two hundred push-ups.
(c) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(d) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
4. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
5. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Get them kicked out of the army.
(c) Turn them in.
(d) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
2. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
3. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
4. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
5. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)