|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the play set in?
2. What does Daisy resist Eugene doing?
(a) Holding her hand.
(b) Kissing her.
(c) Dancing with her.
(d) Hugging her.
3. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) Whether this is his first time.
(c) Where his money is.
(d) What his name is.
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
2. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
3. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
4. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
5. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)