|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) An alarm rings.
(c) The officers start gathering across the camp.
(d) There is a PA announcement.
2. Two years later, where is Eugene headed?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
3. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
(a) Carney's mother.
(b) Carney's favorite teacher.
(c) The girl Carney is sort of engaged to.
(d) Carney's best friend from high school.
4. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very short and stout.
(b) She's very attractive.
(c) She's ugly.
(d) She's very tall and skeletal.
5. What happened to Daisy?
(a) She is waiting for Eugene to come home.
(b) She married a doctor.
(c) She ran off to California to be an actress.
(d) She joined a convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
2. Who does the prostitute live with?
3. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
4. Where was Wykowski wounded?
5. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)