|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
(a) Rips it up.
(b) Makes a paper airplane.
(c) Puts it under his pillow.
(d) Burns it.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Carney.
(b) Eugene and Epstein.
(c) Toomey and Eugene.
(d) Carney and Epstein.
4. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Nod his head.
(c) Count the steps.
(d) Hum the music.
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's never had sex.
(b) That he's had sex many times.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That this is his second time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
3. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
4. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
5. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)