|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daisy resist Eugene doing?
(a) Kissing her.
(b) Holding her hand.
(c) Dancing with her.
(d) Hugging her.
2. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Thirty-nine percent.
(b) Fifty-two percent.
(c) Seventy-three percent.
(d) Fifteen percent.
3. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
4. What religious holiday is it?
(a) Good Friday.
(b) Ash Wednesday.
5. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
(b) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
(c) That he has dreams about getting killed.
(d) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
2. Why does Eugene say that his moment with Daisy is important?
3. What does Toomey do to get Epstein to take a drink?
4. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
5. What job did Eugene get in the army?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)