|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He wants out.
(c) He both loves and hates it.
(d) He respects it.
2. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A bourgeoise.
(b) A hick.
(c) A Neanderthal.
(d) A bully.
3. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How many clubs they can go to.
(b) How much food they can eat.
(c) How much liquor they can drink.
(d) How many women they can sleep with.
4. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
(a) That he's killing the soldiers' consciences.
(b) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
(c) That he's brainwashing the soldiers.
(d) That he's setting the soldiers up for failure.
5. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Eugene.
(b) Carney and Epstein.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Toomey and Carney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
3. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
4. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
5. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)