|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Decatur, Mississippi.
(b) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(c) Crowder, Mississippi.
(d) Gulfport, Mississippi.
3. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Talk to Toomey.
(b) File charges against Toomey.
(c) Give up the army.
(d) Do push-ups for Toomey.
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) An audience member, not a star.
(b) A bystander, not a player.
(c) A passenger, not a driver.
(d) A witness, not a participant.
5. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(b) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(c) He's excited and can't wait to start.
(d) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Wykowski cite to accuse Epstein of being the escaped soldier?
2. What excuse does Epstein use for not stopping the reading?
3. What is Eugene's new watchword?
4. What does Eugene tell Daisy?
5. What type of school does Daisy go to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)