|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Daisy?
(a) She married a doctor.
(b) She ran off to California to be an actress.
(c) She is waiting for Eugene to come home.
(d) She joined a convent.
2. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Give up the army.
(b) Do push-ups for Toomey.
(c) Talk to Toomey.
(d) File charges against Toomey.
3. What does Eugene tell Daisy?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he misses her.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That he wants to sleep with her.
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Stand up taller.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Be more confident.
(d) Grow a mustache.
5. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
(a) That Eugene is psychotic.
(b) That Eugene is paranoid.
(c) That Eugene is writing fiction.
(d) That Eugene doesn't really know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. Where was Wykowski wounded?
3. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
4. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
5. Where is Toomey leaving the base to go?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)