|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He wants out.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He both loves and hates it.
3. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A rope.
(b) Epstein's belt.
(c) A towing chain.
(d) A bed sheet.
4. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Thirteen days.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious holiday is it?
2. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
3. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
4. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
5. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)