|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
2. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(b) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(c) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(d) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
3. How soon does Daisy have to be back?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
4. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
5. How does Rowena react when Eugene visits her again?
(a) She welcomes him back gladly.
(b) She doesn't remember him.
(c) She tells him to come back another time.
(d) She tells him never to come again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Daisy resist Eugene's advance on her?
2. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
3. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
4. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)