|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
(a) It's shaky.
(b) It's on hold.
(c) It's over.
(d) It's heading upward.
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A clipboard.
(c) An army manual.
(d) A baton.
3. What is the weather like?
4. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(b) Sergeant Riley.
(c) The cook.
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
2. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
3. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
4. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
5. Who does the prostitute live with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)