|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very attractive.
(b) She's very short and stout.
(c) She's ugly.
(d) She's very tall and skeletal.
3. What objectives does Eugene have left to achieve in the army?
(a) To become a writer and get married.
(b) To become a writer and stay alive.
(c) To get married and stay alive.
(d) To fall in love and become a writer.
4. What is Daisy's response to Eugene's declaration?
(a) That she just wants to have fun.
(b) That she doesn't really know him.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she doesn't want to see him anymore.
5. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A bystander, not a player.
(b) A witness, not a participant.
(c) An audience member, not a star.
(d) A passenger, not a driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What job did Eugene get in the army?
3. What religious holiday is it?
4. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)