|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
(a) Carney's favorite teacher.
(b) Carney's mother.
(c) The girl Carney is sort of engaged to.
(d) Carney's best friend from high school.
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For originality.
(b) For lewdness.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For honesty.
3. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's ugly.
(b) She's very tall and skeletal.
(c) She's very attractive.
(d) She's very short and stout.
4. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(a) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
5. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Outside the barracks.
(b) Inside the barracks.
(c) Inside the mess tent.
(d) Outside the mess tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
2. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
3. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
5. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)