|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(b) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(c) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(d) Two hundred push-ups.
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For originality.
(d) For lewdness.
3. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
4. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over two hours.
(b) Only five minutes.
(c) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(d) Over a half an hour.
5. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
(a) Toomey's clipboard.
(b) Toomey's decorations.
(c) Toomey's sword.
(d) Toomey's gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wykowski and Selridge arguing about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
3. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
4. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
5. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)