|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
3. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey paying off the commander.
(b) Toomey beating a soldier.
(c) Toomey stealing the money.
(d) Toomey searching the barracks.
4. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Give up the army.
(b) File charges against Toomey.
(c) Talk to Toomey.
(d) Do push-ups for Toomey.
5. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(b) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(c) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(d) Two hundred push-ups.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to sit with Eugene?
2. How did Epstein get down?
3. How do the boys feel about Toomey after four weeks with their new sergeant?
4. How long is basic training?
5. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)