|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Through the woods.
(b) Around the lake.
(c) Around the town.
(d) Through the marshes and swamps.
2. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) What his name is.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) Whether he wants to talk first.
(d) Whether this is his first time.
3. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Latrine duty.
(b) Guard duty.
(c) Office duty.
(d) KP duty.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
5. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Use ethnic insults on him.
(b) Not believe him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Argue with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
2. What year is the play set in?
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)