|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A train coach.
(d) A back porch.
2. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
(a) Like an elephant eating peanuts.
(b) Like a horse eating oats.
(c) Like an ape eating bananas.
(d) Like a shark eating fish.
3. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
(a) The girl Carney is sort of engaged to.
(b) Carney's mother.
(c) Carney's favorite teacher.
(d) Carney's best friend from high school.
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(b) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
5. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
2. How do the boys feel about Toomey after four weeks with their new sergeant?
3. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
4. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
5. What does James refill?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)