|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
(a) Like an elephant eating peanuts.
(b) Like a horse eating oats.
(c) Like an ape eating bananas.
(d) Like a shark eating fish.
2. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) A state university.
(b) An expensive private finishing school.
(c) An all-girls public school.
(d) An all-girls Catholic school.
3. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
(a) That she is nothing special.
(b) That she is a woman he could love.
(c) That she isn't worth going back to again.
(d) That she is a real person.
4. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Texarkana, Texas.
(c) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(d) Lawton, Oklahoma.
5. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
(a) At least eighty-eight.
(b) At least fifty-two.
(c) At least sixty-eight.
(d) At least seventy-four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
2. How did Epstein get down?
3. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
4. What duty is James Hennesey on?
5. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)