|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(b) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
(c) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(d) He's excited and can't wait to start.
2. Where does Epstein say Wykowski should go if Epstein goes to jail?
(a) The stables.
(b) The latrine.
(d) The war.
3. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
(a) It's on hold.
(b) It's over.
(c) It's shaky.
(d) It's heading upward.
4. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Dry salami.
(b) Chopped liver.
(c) Powdered eggs.
(d) Chipped beef on toast.
5. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe what they want to believe.
(b) What people believe becomes true.
(c) People believe what they read.
(d) People believe the worst of each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
4. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
5. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)