|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(b) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(c) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
(d) He's excited and can't wait to start.
2. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he has dreams about getting killed.
(b) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
(c) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
(d) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
3. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
(a) That she wants to see him again after the war.
(b) That she never wants to see him again.
(c) That she wants to go away with him.
(d) That she wants him to come back tomorrow.
4. What is Eugene's new watchword?
5. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
2. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
3. What fantasy does Toomey have?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)