|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Cleaning the latrine.
(b) Scrubbing the barracks.
(c) Peeling potatoes.
(d) Digging trenches.
3. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(b) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(c) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
(d) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
4. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Put down his arm.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Answer any questions.
5. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over a half an hour.
(b) Only five minutes.
(c) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(d) Over two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
2. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
3. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
4. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
5. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)