|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her daughters.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her sister.
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Eastern Europe.
(d) Far East.
3. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) An officer.
(b) A baker.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
4. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's excited and can't wait to start.
(b) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(c) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(d) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
5. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(b) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(c) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
(d) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
3. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
4. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)