|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
3. What year is the play set in?
4. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In the barracks.
(b) In the town hall.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) In the mess hall.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For lewdness.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For originality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
2. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
3. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
5. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)