|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eugene's new watchword?
2. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
(a) It's over.
(b) It's shaky.
(c) It's on hold.
(d) It's heading upward.
3. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
4. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
(a) That she wants to go away with him.
(b) That she never wants to see him again.
(c) That she wants him to come back tomorrow.
(d) That she wants to see him again after the war.
5. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe what they read.
(b) People believe the worst of each other.
(c) What people believe becomes true.
(d) People believe what they want to believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
4. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Where is Daisy from?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)