|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Roy from?
(a) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(b) Schenectady, New York.
(c) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(d) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
2. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
3. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
(b) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(c) Why he has a death wish.
(d) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(b) Wykowski himself.
5. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
(a) That she never wants to see him again.
(b) That she wants to see him again after the war.
(c) That she wants him to come back tomorrow.
(d) That she wants to go away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
2. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
3. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
5. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)