|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A picture of his mother.
(c) Sixty-two dollars.
(d) A picture of a movie star.
2. What does Eugene tell Carney?
(a) He tells him about Rowena.
(b) He tells him to leave.
(c) He pretends to be a chronic liar.
(d) He apologizes.
3. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
(b) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(c) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(d) He's excited and can't wait to start.
4. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For talking back to an officer.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For not finishing his food.
(d) For being AWOL.
5. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
4. What year is the play set in?
5. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)