|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Collierville, Tennessee.
(d) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
2. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Ten miles.
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Carney.
(b) Carney and Epstein.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Toomey and Eugene.
4. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
(a) Whether he hates the other men.
(b) Whether he hates Toomey.
(c) Whether he hates himself.
(d) Whether he hates the army.
5. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Cleaning the latrine.
(c) Digging trenches.
(d) Scrubbing the barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
2. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
3. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
4. What is the weather like?
5. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)