|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A bystander, not a player.
(b) A witness, not a participant.
(c) A passenger, not a driver.
(d) An audience member, not a star.
2. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Argue with him.
(c) Use ethnic insults on him.
(d) Not believe him.
3. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
4. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's excited and can't wait to start.
(b) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(c) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
(d) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
5. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
2. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
3. What city is Roy from?
4. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
5. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)