|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Answer any questions.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Put down his arm.
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Stand up taller.
(b) Be more confident.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Grow a mustache.
3. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
(a) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
(b) That he's brainwashing the soldiers.
(c) That he's killing the soldiers' consciences.
(d) That he's setting the soldiers up for failure.
4. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Latrine duty.
(b) KP duty.
(c) Office duty.
(d) Guard duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
2. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
3. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
5. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)