|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) A window curtain.
(b) The bathroom door.
(c) A screen.
(d) A couch.
2. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
(a) Yes, but he is still hurt.
(b) No, but he doesn't care anymore about what Eugene wrote.
(c) Yes, and he doesn't mind what Eugene wrote at all.
(d) No, he hates Eugene for what he wrote.
3. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
4. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
(a) At least fifty-two.
(b) At least sixty-eight.
(c) At least seventy-four.
(d) At least eighty-eight.
5. How does Rowena react when Eugene visits her again?
(a) She doesn't remember him.
(b) She welcomes him back gladly.
(c) She tells him never to come again.
(d) She tells him to come back another time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What duty is James Hennesey on?
2. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
3. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
4. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
5. Where is Donald Carney from?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)