|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(b) For talking back to an officer.
(c) For being AWOL.
(d) For not finishing his food.
2. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) An officer came in and found him.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He wriggled out of his bindings.
3. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That this is his second time.
(b) That he's married.
(c) That he's had sex many times.
(d) That he's never had sex.
5. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(a) Getting sick.
(b) Being sinful.
(d) Looking foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
2. How did the unidentified soldier escape?
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
4. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
5. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)