|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) No, as long as she gets paid.
(b) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(c) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(d) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Digging trenches.
(b) Cleaning the latrine.
(c) Scrubbing the barracks.
(d) Peeling potatoes.
3. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) An all-girls Catholic school.
(b) An expensive private finishing school.
(c) An all-girls public school.
(d) A state university.
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(b) The cook and another overweight man.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Arnold Epstein.
(b) Jack Mulgroovey.
(c) Paulie Eisner.
(d) Eugene O'Harrah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
3. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
4. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)