|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Providence, Rhode Island.
(b) Bangor, Maine.
(c) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
2. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the lake.
(b) Through the woods.
(c) Around the town.
(d) Through the marshes and swamps.
3. How do the boys feel about Toomey after four weeks with their new sergeant?
(a) They hate him even more.
(b) They feel angry at him.
(c) They feel sorry for him.
(d) They miss him.
4. What is the weather like?
5. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Decatur, Mississippi.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Crowder, Mississippi.
(d) Mathiston, Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
2. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. What type of school does Daisy go to?
5. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)