|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
(a) That she is nothing special.
(b) That she is a woman he could love.
(c) That she is a real person.
(d) That she isn't worth going back to again.
2. What excuse does Epstein use for not stopping the reading?
(a) Epstein wants to hear what the journal says.
(b) Epstein doesn't want to be hated.
(c) Eugene left his locker open.
(d) Epstein was afraid to get beat up.
3. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
4. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(b) Providence, Rhode Island.
(c) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(d) Bangor, Maine.
5. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
(a) That she never wants to see him again.
(b) That she wants to go away with him.
(c) That she wants to see him again after the war.
(d) That she wants him to come back tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the prostitute live with?
2. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
3. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)