|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(b) Memphis, Tennessee.
(c) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(d) Texarkana, Texas.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Paulie Eisner.
(b) Arnold Epstein.
(c) Jack Mulgroovey.
(d) Eugene O'Harrah.
3. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
4. What does Eugene tell Carney?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He tells him about Rowena.
(c) He pretends to be a chronic liar.
(d) He tells him to leave.
5. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find a girlfriend.
(b) To find someone to have fun with.
(c) To find someone to marry.
(d) To find someone to talk to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
5. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)