|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James refill?
(a) A cream jar.
(b) A salt shaker.
(c) A sugar jar.
(d) A jam pot.
2. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For lewdness.
(b) For honesty.
(c) For originality.
(d) For creativity.
4. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Nod his head.
(c) Hum the music.
(d) Count the steps.
5. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
3. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
4. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
5. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)