|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
(a) That he's killing the soldiers' consciences.
(b) That he's setting the soldiers up for failure.
(c) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
(d) That he's brainwashing the soldiers.
2. How long is basic training?
(a) Twenty weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Fifteen weeks.
3. What does Donald do constantly?
(b) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
4. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Put down his arm.
(b) Answer any questions.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
5. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(b) Here, Sir!
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
2. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
3. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
4. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
5. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)