|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) File charges against Toomey.
(b) Give up the army.
(c) Talk to Toomey.
(d) Do push-ups for Toomey.
3. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) Epstein's belt.
(c) A towing chain.
(d) A rope.
5. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) A baker.
(b) A writer.
(c) An officer.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
3. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
4. Who does the prostitute live with?
5. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)