|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe what they want to believe.
(b) People believe what they read.
(c) What people believe becomes true.
(d) People believe the worst of each other.
2. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A goody-two-shoes.
(b) A Kike.
(c) A four-eyes.
(d) A bookworm.
3. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Stand up taller.
(c) Grow a mustache.
(d) Be more confident.
4. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
(a) That she is a woman he could love.
(b) That she is nothing special.
(c) That she is a real person.
(d) That she isn't worth going back to again.
5. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(b) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
(c) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(d) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
3. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
4. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
5. What does Toomey ask Epstein?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)