|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Montpelier, Vermont.
(b) Montclair, New Jersey.
(c) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(d) Wilmington, Delaware.
2. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(b) Over two hours.
(c) Only five minutes.
(d) Over a half an hour.
3. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
(b) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(c) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
(d) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
4. What city is Roy from?
(a) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(b) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(c) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
5. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred chin-ups.
(b) A hundred sit-ups.
(c) A hundred jumping jacks.
(d) A hundred push-ups.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Carney had sex?
2. Where does Eugene leave go the end of the scene?
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
5. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)