|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Turn them in.
2. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
3. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the town.
(b) Through the marshes and swamps.
(c) Around the lake.
(d) Through the woods.
4. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
(a) That Eugene is paranoid.
(b) That Eugene doesn't really know him.
(c) That Eugene is psychotic.
(d) That Eugene is writing fiction.
5. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
(a) Carney's mother.
(b) Carney's best friend from high school.
(c) Carney's favorite teacher.
(d) The girl Carney is sort of engaged to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
2. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. How long is basic training?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)