|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A goody-two-shoes.
(b) A bookworm.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A four-eyes.
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
3. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A rope.
(c) A bed sheet.
(d) A towing chain.
5. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
2. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
3. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
4. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
5. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)