|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He has a bad back.
(b) He can't do that many exercises.
(c) He is too tired from the journey.
(d) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
2. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether this is his first time.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Whether he wants to talk first.
3. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Bagels and lox.
(b) Gefilte fish.
(c) Matzo ball soup.
4. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
(a) An alarm rings.
(b) The officers start gathering across the camp.
(c) There is a PA announcement.
(d) The phone rings.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For originality.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For lewdness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
2. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
5. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)