|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Bang his head against the sink.
(b) Crack his head against the floor.
(c) Crush his head in the door.
(d) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
2. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It smells empty.
(b) It stinks.
(c) It smells fresh.
(d) It smells delicious.
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A bookworm.
(c) A goody-two-shoes.
(d) A Kike.
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Seventeen days.
(c) Thirteen days.
(d) Eight days.
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) KP duty.
(b) Guard duty.
(c) Office duty.
(d) Latrine duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
2. How many times has Carney had sex?
3. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
5. Where is Donald Carney from?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)