|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
(a) Yes, but he is still hurt.
(b) No, he hates Eugene for what he wrote.
(c) Yes, and he doesn't mind what Eugene wrote at all.
(d) No, but he doesn't care anymore about what Eugene wrote.
2. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) A picture of a movie star.
(b) Sixty-two dollars.
(c) A picture of his mother.
(d) A love letter.
3. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(c) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(d) No, and he tells Toomey so.
4. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The barracks.
(b) The mess hall.
(c) The target range.
(d) The officer's club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
3. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
4. What does Eugene tell Carney?
5. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)