|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(c) Wykowski himself.
2. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It stinks.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It smells fresh.
(d) It smells delicious.
3. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
4. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(c) An officer came in and found him.
(d) The pipes he was tied to broke.
5. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
3. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
4. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
5. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)