|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
(b) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(c) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(d) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
2. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
3. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
(a) That she is a real person.
(b) That she isn't worth going back to again.
(c) That she is nothing special.
(d) That she is a woman he could love.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's had sex many times.
(b) That he's married.
(c) That he's never had sex.
(d) That this is his second time.
5. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(a) Getting sick.
(b) Being sinful.
(c) Looking foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
3. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)