|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They disqualify him from the game.
(b) They are awestruck by it.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They tease him.
2. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A witness, not a participant.
(b) A passenger, not a driver.
(c) An audience member, not a star.
(d) A bystander, not a player.
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For originality.
(c) For honesty.
(d) For lewdness.
4. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
5. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
3. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
4. What does Epstein claim he saw?
5. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)