|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Inside the latrine.
(b) On the steps outside the barracks.
(c) Behind the mess hall.
(d) On a trail through the swamp.
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Bang his head against the sink.
(b) Crush his head in the door.
(c) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(d) Crack his head against the floor.
4. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
(a) Puts it under his pillow.
(b) Makes a paper airplane.
(c) Rips it up.
(d) Burns it.
5. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
2. What does James refill?
3. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
5. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)