|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
(a) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
(b) That he's killing the soldiers' consciences.
(c) That he's brainwashing the soldiers.
(d) That he's setting the soldiers up for failure.
2. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
(a) At least sixty-eight.
(b) At least fifty-two.
(c) At least seventy-four.
(d) At least eighty-eight.
3. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over a half an hour.
(b) Only five minutes.
(c) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(d) Over two hours.
4. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(a) Being sinful.
(c) Looking foolish.
(d) Getting sick.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In a store.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In a hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
2. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
3. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
5. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)