|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Collierville, Tennessee.
(d) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) The cook and another overweight man.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
3. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey searching the barracks.
(b) Toomey beating a soldier.
(c) Toomey stealing the money.
(d) Toomey paying off the commander.
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He fasts on Sundays.
(b) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(c) He never eats before noon.
(d) He can eat anything.
5. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
(a) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
(b) That he's killing the soldiers' consciences.
(c) That he's brainwashing the soldiers.
(d) That he's setting the soldiers up for failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
3. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
4. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
5. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)