|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is basic training?
(a) Twenty weeks.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Fifteen weeks.
2. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) Montclair, New Jersey.
(d) Montpelier, Vermont.
3. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
4. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
5. What is the weather like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
2. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)