|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
2. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
(b) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(c) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(d) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A bourgeoise.
(b) A Neanderthal.
(c) A bully.
(d) A hick.
4. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Montpelier, Vermont.
(b) Montclair, New Jersey.
(c) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(d) Wilmington, Delaware.
5. What is the weather like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
2. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What does Eugene tell Carney?
4. Who does the prostitute live with?
5. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)