|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he has dreams about getting killed.
(b) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
(c) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
(d) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) His mouth tastes like soap.
(b) He has 19 cavities.
(c) He lost his front teeth.
(d) He needs a root canal.
5. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(b) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) No, but he won't tell anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What year is the play set in?
5. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)