|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) Staten Island.
(c) The Bronx.
2. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
(b) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
(c) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
(d) That he has dreams about getting killed.
3. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A hat.
(b) A letter.
(c) His elbow.
(d) His foot.
4. How does Rowena react when Eugene visits her again?
(a) She tells him to come back another time.
(b) She tells him never to come again.
(c) She doesn't remember him.
(d) She welcomes him back gladly.
5. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
2. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
4. Why does Eugene say Carney can't be counted on?
5. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)