|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) On seats.
(c) On a floor.
(d) In swings.
2. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Through the marshes and swamps.
(b) Around the town.
(c) Around the lake.
(d) Through the woods.
3. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(d) Falls asleep.
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) What his name is.
(c) Whether this is his first time.
(d) Where his money is.
5. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
(a) In the closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the latrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
2. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
4. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
5. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)