|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Five miles.
2. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(b) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(c) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(d) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For not finishing his food.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For being AWOL.
(d) For talking back to an officer.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That this is his second time.
(b) That he's never had sex.
(c) That he's had sex many times.
(d) That he's married.
5. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) From a high school cheerleader.
(c) Off a dirty calendar.
(d) From a church pamphlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
2. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
3. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
4. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
5. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)