|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A four-eyes.
(c) A goody-two-shoes.
(d) A Kike.
2. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Put down his arm.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Answer any questions.
4. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
(a) Carney's mother.
(b) Carney's favorite teacher.
(c) Carney's best friend from high school.
(d) The girl Carney is sort of engaged to.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
3. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
4. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)