|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A rope.
(b) A bed sheet.
(c) A towing chain.
(d) Epstein's belt.
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's had sex many times.
(b) That this is his second time.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That he's never had sex.
4. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crush his head in the door.
(b) Crack his head against the floor.
(c) Bang his head against the sink.
(d) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
2. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
5. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)