|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's never had sex.
(b) That this is his second time.
(c) That he's had sex many times.
(d) That he's married.
3. What evidence does Wykowski cite to accuse Epstein of being the escaped soldier?
(a) Epstein's rumpled sheets.
(b) Epstein's bootprints.
(c) Epstein's disarrayed locker.
(d) Eugene's journal.
4. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
5. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe what they read.
(b) People believe what they want to believe.
(c) What people believe becomes true.
(d) People believe the worst of each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
2. How did Epstein get down?
3. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
5. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)