|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(b) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(c) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(d) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
2. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A train coach.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A car.
(d) A back porch.
3. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How many women they can sleep with.
(b) How much liquor they can drink.
(c) How many clubs they can go to.
(d) How much food they can eat.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A target range.
(b) An officer's club.
(c) A mess tent.
(d) Army barracks.
5. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) Off a dirty calendar.
(c) From a high school cheerleader.
(d) From a church pamphlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does James refill?
3. What does Epstein claim he saw?
4. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)