|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A back porch.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A train coach.
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) The cook and another overweight man.
(d) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Turn them in.
(d) Get them kicked out of the army.
5. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) Off a dirty calendar.
(c) From a high school cheerleader.
(d) From a church pamphlet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
2. What does James refill?
3. How does Eugene feel about the army?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)