|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(b) Mutiny and murder.
(c) Mutiny and sodomy.
(d) Murder and blasphemy.
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Eastern Europe.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
3. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(b) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(c) He cut himself down.
(d) An officer came in and found him.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In a store.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a hotel room.
5. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A picture of a movie star.
(c) Sixty-two dollars.
(d) A picture of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
3. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
4. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)