|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Seventy-three percent.
(b) Fifteen percent.
(c) Fifty-two percent.
(d) Thirty-nine percent.
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They tease him.
(b) They are awestruck by it.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
3. What year is the play set in?
4. What state is the army base in?
5. What does James refill?
(a) A jam pot.
(b) A cream jar.
(c) A salt shaker.
(d) A sugar jar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
5. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)