|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He fasts on Sundays.
(b) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(c) He can eat anything.
(d) He never eats before noon.
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He both loves and hates it.
(b) He respects it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He wants out.
3. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Digging trenches.
(b) Scrubbing the barracks.
(c) Peeling potatoes.
(d) Cleaning the latrine.
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Seventy-three percent.
(b) Fifteen percent.
(c) Thirty-nine percent.
(d) Fifty-two percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What does Donald's sister look like?
4. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)