|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It smells fresh.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It smells delicious.
(d) It stinks.
2. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over two hours.
(b) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(c) Over a half an hour.
(d) Only five minutes.
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the lake.
(b) Through the woods.
(c) Around the town.
(d) Through the marshes and swamps.
5. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(d) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
5. What city is Roy from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)