|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Put down his arm.
(c) Answer any questions.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
3. What year is the play set in?
4. How long is basic training?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Fifteen weeks.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Twenty weeks.
5. What state is the army base in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
2. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
3. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
4. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
5. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)