|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They get angry with him.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They are awestruck by it.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A mess tent.
(b) A target range.
(c) Army barracks.
(d) An officer's club.
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(b) For being AWOL.
(c) For not finishing his food.
(d) For talking back to an officer.
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He wants out.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He both loves and hates it.
5. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(b) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(c) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(d) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
2. What state is the army base in?
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. What does Donald do constantly?
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)