|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) From a high school cheerleader.
(c) From a church pamphlet.
(d) Off a dirty calendar.
2. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
3. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He can't do that many exercises.
(b) He has a bad back.
(c) He is too tired from the journey.
(d) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
4. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Argue with him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Use ethnic insults on him.
(d) Not believe him.
5. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(c) An officer came in and found him.
(d) The pipes he was tied to broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
2. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
3. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)