|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For originality.
(c) For honesty.
(d) For lewdness.
2. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(b) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(c) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(d) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Thirteen days.
(d) Eight days.
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They disqualify him from the game.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They tease him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What duty is James Hennesey on?
2. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
3. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
4. What city is Roy from?
5. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)