|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Ten miles.
2. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
3. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Thirteen days.
5. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(d) Wykowski himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
2. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
3. What does Donald's sister look like?
4. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
5. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)