|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A bully.
(b) A bourgeoise.
(c) A Neanderthal.
(d) A hick.
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For originality.
3. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) An officer came in and found him.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He wriggled out of his bindings.
4. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A back porch.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A train coach.
5. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How many women they can sleep with.
(b) How much food they can eat.
(c) How many clubs they can go to.
(d) How much liquor they can drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
2. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
3. What year is the play set in?
4. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
5. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)