|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Far East.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Eastern Europe.
3. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He both loves and hates it.
(c) He wants out.
(d) He loves it.
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A witness, not a participant.
(b) A passenger, not a driver.
(c) A bystander, not a player.
(d) An audience member, not a star.
5. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He fasts on Sundays.
(b) He can eat anything.
(c) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(d) He never eats before noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
2. What does Epstein claim he saw?
3. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
5. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)