|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(b) For not finishing his food.
(c) For being AWOL.
(d) For talking back to an officer.
2. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(a) The Bronx.
(b) Staten Island.
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A four-eyes.
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Turn them in.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Torture them.
(d) Get them kicked out of the army.
5. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A letter.
(b) His elbow.
(c) A hat.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
3. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
4. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
5. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)