|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A rope.
(b) A towing chain.
(c) A bed sheet.
(d) Epstein's belt.
2. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
3. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(b) He's excited and can't wait to start.
(c) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(d) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The officer's club.
(b) The barracks.
(c) The mess hall.
(d) The target range.
5. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
2. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
3. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. How did Epstein get down?
5. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)