|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For honesty.
(c) For originality.
(d) For lewdness.
2. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey paying off the commander.
(b) Toomey stealing the money.
(c) Toomey beating a soldier.
(d) Toomey searching the barracks.
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Answer any questions.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Put down his arm.
4. What is the weather like?
5. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) Middle East.
(c) North Africa.
(d) Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
2. Where is Donald Carney from?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. What city is Roy from?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)