|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(b) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) No, but he won't tell anyone.
2. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A Kike.
(b) A four-eyes.
(c) A bookworm.
(d) A goody-two-shoes.
4. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A hat.
(b) A letter.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
5. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
3. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
5. What city is Roy from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)