|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A passenger, not a driver.
(b) A bystander, not a player.
(c) A witness, not a participant.
(d) An audience member, not a star.
2. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A long scar on his shoulder.
(b) A metal screw in his leg.
(c) A steel plate in his head.
(d) A bullet lodged near his heart.
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For originality.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For honesty.
(d) For lewdness.
4. How many times has Carney had sex?
(a) Ten times.
(b) Five or six times.
(d) Thirteen or fourteen times.
5. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He wants out.
(b) He respects it.
(c) He both loves and hates it.
(d) He loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
2. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
3. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
5. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)