|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He has 19 cavities.
(b) He lost his front teeth.
(c) His mouth tastes like soap.
(d) He needs a root canal.
2. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(b) Gefilte fish.
(c) Matzo ball soup.
(d) Bagels and lox.
3. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
2. What year is the play set in?
3. What does Epstein claim he saw?
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
5. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)