|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Tap his foot.
(b) Crack his knuckles.
3. What year is the play set in?
4. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(b) A steel plate in his head.
(c) A metal screw in his leg.
(d) A long scar on his shoulder.
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He lost his front teeth.
(b) He needs a root canal.
(c) His mouth tastes like soap.
(d) He has 19 cavities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
2. What does Epstein call Toomey?
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
5. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)