|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Turn them in.
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(b) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(c) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(d) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
5. How long is basic training?
(a) Fifteen weeks.
(b) Twenty weeks.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
3. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
4. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)