|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A bystander, not a player.
(b) A witness, not a participant.
(c) An audience member, not a star.
(d) A passenger, not a driver.
2. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred chin-ups.
(b) A hundred sit-ups.
(c) A hundred jumping jacks.
(d) A hundred push-ups.
3. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) KP duty.
(b) Guard duty.
(c) Office duty.
(d) Latrine duty.
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(d) Wykowski himself.
5. What year is the play set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
4. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)