|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) An army manual.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A clipboard.
(d) A baton.
2. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Leaning against a pole.
(b) In a haystack.
(c) On a floor.
(d) On a baggage rack.
3. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He lost his front teeth.
(b) He has 19 cavities.
(c) He needs a root canal.
(d) His mouth tastes like soap.
4. What year is the play set in?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) In a hotel room.
(b) In a store.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)