|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The barracks.
(b) The officer's club.
(c) The mess hall.
(d) The target range.
2. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He lost his front teeth.
(b) His mouth tastes like soap.
(c) He needs a root canal.
(d) He has 19 cavities.
3. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A steel plate in his head.
(b) A metal screw in his leg.
(c) A long scar on his shoulder.
(d) A bullet lodged near his heart.
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(d) Wykowski himself.
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A bookworm.
(c) A goody-two-shoes.
(d) A Kike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
3. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
4. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)