|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Latrine duty.
(b) KP duty.
(c) Office duty.
(d) Guard duty.
2. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A train coach.
(b) A back porch.
(c) A car.
(d) A kitchen.
3. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
4. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A baton.
(c) A clipboard.
(d) An army manual.
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On a floor.
(b) In a haystack.
(c) Leaning against a pole.
(d) On a baggage rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is basic training?
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
5. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)