|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It stinks.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It smells delicious.
(d) It smells fresh.
2. What does James refill?
(a) A cream jar.
(b) A sugar jar.
(c) A jam pot.
(d) A salt shaker.
3. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(b) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(c) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
(d) Why he has a death wish.
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A clipboard.
(c) A baton.
(d) An army manual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
2. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)