|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(c) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(d) An officer came in and found him.
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They get angry with him.
(b) They are awestruck by it.
(c) They tease him.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Put down his arm.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Answer any questions.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(d) No, but he won't tell anyone.
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's ugly.
(b) She's very short and stout.
(c) She's very tall and skeletal.
(d) She's very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
2. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
5. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)