|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How many clubs they can go to.
(b) How much food they can eat.
(c) How much liquor they can drink.
(d) How many women they can sleep with.
3. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Cleaning the latrine.
(c) Digging trenches.
(d) Scrubbing the barracks.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The barracks.
(b) The target range.
(c) The officer's club.
(d) The mess hall.
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He is too tired from the journey.
(b) He has a bad back.
(c) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
(d) He can't do that many exercises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
3. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
4. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)