|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Montclair, New Jersey.
(b) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(c) Montpelier, Vermont.
(d) Wilmington, Delaware.
2. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Latrine duty.
(b) Office duty.
(c) KP duty.
(d) Guard duty.
3. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(d) Wykowski himself.
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
4. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)