|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Digging trenches.
(c) Scrubbing the barracks.
(d) Cleaning the latrine.
2. What year is the play set in?
3. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He lost his front teeth.
(b) He needs a root canal.
(c) He has 19 cavities.
(d) His mouth tastes like soap.
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Middle East.
(b) North Africa.
(c) Far East.
(d) Eastern Europe.
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They get angry with him.
(b) They disqualify him from the game.
(c) They tease him.
(d) They are awestruck by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
2. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
3. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)