|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
2. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
3. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) The Bronx.
(b) Staten Island.
4. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the lake.
(b) Through the woods.
(c) Through the marshes and swamps.
(d) Around the town.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For honesty.
(c) For originality.
(d) For lewdness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
3. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)