|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A note from his mother.
(c) Blood test results.
(d) A note from his doctor.
2. What state is the army base in?
3. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
(d) North Africa.
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Seventy-three percent.
(c) Thirty-nine percent.
(d) Fifty-two percent.
5. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Use ethnic insults on him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Not believe him.
(d) Argue with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
2. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
4. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)