|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A letter.
(b) His foot.
(c) A hat.
(d) His elbow.
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The officer's club.
(b) The mess hall.
(c) The target range.
(d) The barracks.
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He has 19 cavities.
(b) His mouth tastes like soap.
(c) He needs a root canal.
(d) He lost his front teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
3. How long is basic training?
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
5. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)