|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A hick.
(b) A bully.
(c) A Neanderthal.
(d) A bourgeoise.
2. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
3. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He needs a root canal.
(b) His mouth tastes like soap.
(c) He has 19 cavities.
(d) He lost his front teeth.
4. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Seventeen days.
(d) Thirteen days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
2. How long is basic training?
3. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)