|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Carney.
(b) Carney and Epstein.
(c) Toomey and Eugene.
(d) Eugene and Epstein.
2. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey stealing the money.
(b) Toomey searching the barracks.
(c) Toomey paying off the commander.
(d) Toomey beating a soldier.
3. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Not believe him.
(c) Use ethnic insults on him.
(d) Argue with him.
4. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Through the marshes and swamps.
(b) Around the town.
(c) Around the lake.
(d) Through the woods.
5. What does James refill?
(a) A cream jar.
(b) A sugar jar.
(c) A jam pot.
(d) A salt shaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
2. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
3. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
4. What does Donald do constantly?
5. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)