|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A Kike.
(b) A bookworm.
(c) A goody-two-shoes.
(d) A four-eyes.
3. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Wilmington, Delaware.
(b) Montclair, New Jersey.
(c) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(d) Montpelier, Vermont.
4. What does James refill?
(a) A cream jar.
(b) A salt shaker.
(c) A sugar jar.
(d) A jam pot.
5. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Carney and Epstein.
(b) Toomey and Eugene.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Toomey and Carney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
2. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
4. What duty is James Hennesey on?
5. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)