|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Thirteen days.
(d) Eight days.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
3. What is the weather like?
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Digging trenches.
(b) Scrubbing the barracks.
(c) Cleaning the latrine.
(d) Peeling potatoes.
5. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bangor, Maine.
(b) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(c) Providence, Rhode Island.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
3. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)