|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) A baton.
(c) A rifle.
(d) An army manual.
2. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For talking back to an officer.
(b) For being AWOL.
(c) For not finishing his food.
(d) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
4. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(b) Providence, Rhode Island.
(c) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(d) Bangor, Maine.
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) KP duty.
(b) Office duty.
(c) Latrine duty.
(d) Guard duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
3. What does Donald do constantly?
4. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)