|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) His foot.
(b) A hat.
(c) A letter.
(d) His elbow.
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They disqualify him from the game.
(b) They are awestruck by it.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They tease him.
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. What is the weather like?
5. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(b) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(d) No, and he tells Toomey so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
4. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)