|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A passenger, not a driver.
(b) An audience member, not a star.
(c) A bystander, not a player.
(d) A witness, not a participant.
2. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A towing chain.
(c) A bed sheet.
(d) A rope.
3. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Gefilte fish.
(c) Matzo ball soup.
(d) Bagels and lox.
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(b) The cook and another overweight man.
(c) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
5. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Murder and blasphemy.
(b) Mutiny and sodomy.
(c) Mutiny and murder.
(d) Blasphemy and sodomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
5. What does Epstein call Toomey?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)