|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) Far East.
(c) North Africa.
(d) Middle East.
2. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A bookworm.
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A hick.
(b) A bourgeoise.
(c) A Neanderthal.
(d) A bully.
4. What state is the army base in?
5. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(b) Mutiny and murder.
(c) Mutiny and sodomy.
(d) Murder and blasphemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
3. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
4. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
5. Where is Donald Carney from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)