|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(b) Matzo ball soup.
(c) Bagels and lox.
(d) Gefilte fish.
2. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A Kike.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A four-eyes.
(d) A bookworm.
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For originality.
5. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A passenger, not a driver.
(b) A witness, not a participant.
(c) A bystander, not a player.
(d) An audience member, not a star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
2. What duty is James Hennesey on?
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. What city is Joseph from?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)