|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) His mouth tastes like soap.
(b) He needs a root canal.
(c) He lost his front teeth.
(d) He has 19 cavities.
2. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being AWOL.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For talking back to an officer.
(d) For not finishing his food.
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Put down his arm.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Answer any questions.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
5. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(a) The Bronx.
(c) Staten Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
2. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
3. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
4. What does Epstein claim he saw?
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)