|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Bagels and lox.
(c) Matzo ball soup.
(d) Gefilte fish.
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He wants out.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He both loves and hates it.
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Thirty-nine percent.
(b) Seventy-three percent.
(c) Fifty-two percent.
(d) Fifteen percent.
4. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A car.
(b) A train coach.
(c) A back porch.
(d) A kitchen.
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A target range.
(b) An officer's club.
(c) A mess tent.
(d) Army barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Roy from?
2. How did Epstein get down?
3. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)