|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He respects it.
(c) He both loves and hates it.
(d) He wants out.
3. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
(b) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(c) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(d) Why he has a death wish.
4. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) The Bronx.
5. What does James refill?
(a) A cream jar.
(b) A salt shaker.
(c) A jam pot.
(d) A sugar jar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
2. What does Epstein call Toomey?
3. What city is Roy from?
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
5. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)