|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) A picture of his mother.
(b) A picture of a movie star.
(c) A love letter.
(d) Sixty-two dollars.
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For lewdness.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For originality.
3. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
4. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's ugly.
(b) She's very tall and skeletal.
(c) She's very short and stout.
(d) She's very attractive.
5. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is the play set in?
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
4. How long is basic training?
5. What does Epstein claim he saw?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)