|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A steel plate in his head.
(b) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(c) A metal screw in his leg.
(d) A long scar on his shoulder.
2. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the town.
(b) Through the marshes and swamps.
(c) Around the lake.
(d) Through the woods.
3. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A bed sheet.
(c) A rope.
(d) A towing chain.
5. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
3. What state is the army base in?
4. What city is Joseph from?
5. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)