|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Turn them in.
(d) Get them kicked out of the army.
2. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They tease him.
(b) They get angry with him.
(c) They are awestruck by it.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)