|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Answer any questions.
(d) Put down his arm.
2. What city is Roy from?
(a) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(b) Schenectady, New York.
(c) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(d) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
3. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(b) Gefilte fish.
(c) Bagels and lox.
(d) Matzo ball soup.
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Turn them in.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Kill them.
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They get angry with him.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They disqualify him from the game.
(d) They are awestruck by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What year is the play set in?
3. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
4. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)