|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) An army manual.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A baton.
2. How long is basic training?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Fifteen weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Twenty weeks.
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(d) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
4. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Montclair, New Jersey.
(c) Montpelier, Vermont.
(d) Wilmington, Delaware.
5. What state is the army base in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James refill?
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
5. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)