|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Answer any questions.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Put down his arm.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
2. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Fifteen miles.
(d) Ten miles.
3. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
4. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They get angry with him.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They disqualify him from the game.
(d) They are awestruck by it.
5. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A steel plate in his head.
(b) A long scar on his shoulder.
(c) A metal screw in his leg.
(d) A bullet lodged near his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
2. What duty is James Hennesey on?
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)