|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He has a bad back.
(b) He can't do that many exercises.
(c) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
(d) He is too tired from the journey.
2. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bangor, Maine.
(b) Providence, Rhode Island.
(c) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(d) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
3. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A metal screw in his leg.
(b) A long scar on his shoulder.
(c) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(d) A steel plate in his head.
4. How did Epstein get down?
(a) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(b) An officer came in and found him.
(c) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(d) He cut himself down.
5. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Through the marshes and swamps.
(b) Around the lake.
(c) Through the woods.
(d) Around the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
3. What city is Roy from?
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)