|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It smells delicious.
(b) It stinks.
(c) It smells fresh.
(d) It smells empty.
2. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A four-eyes.
(d) A Kike.
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
5. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Gefilte fish.
(b) Bagels and lox.
(c) Matzo ball soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Donald Carney from?
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
4. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
5. What is the weather like?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)