|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) In a haystack.
(b) On a baggage rack.
(c) On a floor.
(d) Leaning against a pole.
2. What does James refill?
(a) A jam pot.
(b) A sugar jar.
(c) A salt shaker.
(d) A cream jar.
3. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He never eats before noon.
(b) He can eat anything.
(c) He fasts on Sundays.
(d) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(b) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(d) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. How long is basic training?
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)