|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. How long is basic training?
(a) Five weeks.
(b) Twenty weeks.
(c) Fifteen weeks.
(d) Ten weeks.
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Cleaning the latrine.
(c) Scrubbing the barracks.
(d) Digging trenches.
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He needs a root canal.
(b) He has 19 cavities.
(c) He lost his front teeth.
(d) His mouth tastes like soap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)