|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A hat.
(b) His foot.
(c) His elbow.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very short and stout.
(b) She's ugly.
(c) She's very attractive.
(d) She's very tall and skeletal.
3. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
4. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A clipboard.
(c) A baton.
(d) An army manual.
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A train coach.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A back porch.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
3. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
4. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
5. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)