|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For not finishing his food.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For talking back to an officer.
(d) For being AWOL.
2. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Bagels and lox.
(c) Gefilte fish.
(d) Matzo ball soup.
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very tall and skeletal.
(b) She's ugly.
(c) She's very attractive.
(d) She's very short and stout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
3. What does Donald do constantly?
4. What is the weather like?
5. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)