|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bangor, Maine.
(b) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(c) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(d) Providence, Rhode Island.
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The mess hall.
(b) The barracks.
(c) The target range.
(d) The officer's club.
4. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For not finishing his food.
(b) For talking back to an officer.
(c) For being AWOL.
(d) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
5. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Chipped beef on toast.
(b) Powdered eggs.
(c) Dry salami.
(d) Chopped liver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Epstein get down?
2. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
5. What does James refill?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)