|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(c) Here, Sir!
4. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A Kike.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A bookworm.
(d) A four-eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
3. What state is the army base in?
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
5. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)