|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
2. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A metal screw in his leg.
(b) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(c) A long scar on his shoulder.
(d) A steel plate in his head.
3. What does James refill?
(a) A sugar jar.
(b) A jam pot.
(c) A salt shaker.
(d) A cream jar.
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A four-eyes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A goody-two-shoes.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For originality.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
3. What city is Roy from?
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)