|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
(a) He needs a root canal.
(b) He lost his front teeth.
(c) He has 19 cavities.
(d) His mouth tastes like soap.
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For lewdness.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For originality.
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(d) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
5. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) On seats.
(c) In swings.
(d) On a floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)