|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(b) Staten Island.
(c) The Bronx.
2. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
4. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A baton.
(b) An army manual.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A clipboard.
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's ugly.
(b) She's very short and stout.
(c) She's very attractive.
(d) She's very tall and skeletal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
2. What city is Roy from?
3. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
4. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
5. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)