|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The target range.
(b) The barracks.
(c) The mess hall.
(d) The officer's club.
2. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
3. What does Donald do constantly?
(c) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
4. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He has a bad back.
(b) He can't do that many exercises.
(c) He is too tired from the journey.
(d) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For originality.
(c) For honesty.
(d) For lewdness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Roy from?
2. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
3. What is the weather like?
4. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)