|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
2. What year is the play set in?
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A four-eyes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A goody-two-shoes.
4. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being AWOL.
(b) For not finishing his food.
(c) For talking back to an officer.
(d) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
5. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. What does James refill?
3. How long is basic training?
4. What does Donald do constantly?
5. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)