|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) The Bronx.
2. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crush his head in the door.
(b) Bang his head against the sink.
(c) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(d) Crack his head against the floor.
4. What does James refill?
(a) A salt shaker.
(b) A cream jar.
(c) A sugar jar.
(d) A jam pot.
5. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
2. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
5. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)