|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Providence, Rhode Island.
(b) Bangor, Maine.
(c) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
2. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Matzo ball soup.
(b) Bagels and lox.
(c) Gefilte fish.
3. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
4. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Answer any questions.
(b) Sit down.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Put down his arm.
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They disqualify him from the game.
(d) They get angry with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
2. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
3. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
5. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)