|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred push-ups.
(b) A hundred chin-ups.
(c) A hundred jumping jacks.
(d) A hundred sit-ups.
3. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bangor, Maine.
(b) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(c) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(d) Providence, Rhode Island.
4. What city is Roy from?
(a) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(b) Schenectady, New York.
(c) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(d) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He has a bad back.
(b) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
(c) He can't do that many exercises.
(d) He is too tired from the journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
2. Where is Donald Carney from?
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What year is the play set in?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)