|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He can eat anything.
(b) He fasts on Sundays.
(c) He never eats before noon.
(d) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
2. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) Providence, Rhode Island.
(c) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(d) Bangor, Maine.
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) In a haystack.
(b) On a baggage rack.
(c) Leaning against a pole.
(d) On a floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What city is Roy from?
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)