|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On a baggage rack.
(b) Leaning against a pole.
(c) On a floor.
(d) In a haystack.
2. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
(b) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(c) Providence, Rhode Island.
(d) Bangor, Maine.
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
4. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A train coach.
(c) A back porch.
(d) A car.
5. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Far East.
(b) North Africa.
(c) Eastern Europe.
(d) Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
2. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
5. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)