|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(b) Here, Sir!
3. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
4. What year is the play set in?
5. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Put down his arm.
(d) Answer any questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
3. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
4. What city is Joseph from?
5. What city is Roy from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)