|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Leaning against a pole.
(b) On a baggage rack.
(c) On a floor.
(d) In a haystack.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) An officer's club.
(b) A mess tent.
(c) A target range.
(d) Army barracks.
4. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A back porch.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) A train coach.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
2. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
4. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)