|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(b) A metal screw in his leg.
(c) A long scar on his shoulder.
(d) A steel plate in his head.
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
5. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A letter.
(b) A hat.
(c) His foot.
(d) His elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What city is Joseph from?
3. How long is basic training?
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)