|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A note from his doctor.
(c) Blood test results.
(d) A note from his mother.
2. What year is the play set in?
3. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) An army manual.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A baton.
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifty-two percent.
(b) Fifteen percent.
(c) Thirty-nine percent.
(d) Seventy-three percent.
5. What state is the army base in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
3. How does Eugene feel about the army?
4. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
5. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)