|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(b) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Far East.
(b) Eastern Europe.
(c) Middle East.
(d) North Africa.
3. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Montclair, New Jersey.
(b) Montpelier, Vermont.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) Greensboro, North Carolina.
4. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
5. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It smells empty.
(b) It stinks.
(c) It smells fresh.
(d) It smells delicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
2. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
4. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)