|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(b) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(c) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(d) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) An army manual.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A baton.
(d) A clipboard.
3. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) On seats.
(c) In swings.
(d) On a floor.
5. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
3. What does Donald do constantly?
4. Where is Donald Carney from?
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)