|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A target range.
(b) An officer's club.
(c) A mess tent.
(d) Army barracks.
3. What city is Roy from?
(a) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(b) Schenectady, New York.
(c) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(d) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
5. What state is the army base in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
5. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)