|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) No, and he tells Toomey so.
2. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Thirty-nine percent.
(c) Seventy-three percent.
(d) Fifty-two percent.
4. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Put down his arm.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Answer any questions.
(d) Sit down.
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
2. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
3. What city is Roy from?
4. What year is the play set in?
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)