|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) The Bronx.
3. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He fasts on Sundays.
(b) He never eats before noon.
(c) He can eat anything.
(d) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(c) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifty-two percent.
(b) Thirty-nine percent.
(c) Fifteen percent.
(d) Seventy-three percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
3. What state is the army base in?
4. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
5. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)