|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred chin-ups.
(b) A hundred push-ups.
(c) A hundred jumping jacks.
(d) A hundred sit-ups.
2. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Tap his foot.
(c) Crack his knuckles.
3. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(b) He can eat anything.
(c) He fasts on Sundays.
(d) He never eats before noon.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(b) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
5. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
(d) Eastern Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Donald Carney from?
2. What is the weather like?
3. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
5. What city is Joseph from?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)