|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On a floor.
(b) On seats.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In swings.
3. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(a) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
4. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
(b) He is too tired from the journey.
(c) He has a bad back.
(d) He can't do that many exercises.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
2. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
3. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)