|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
2. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
3. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) Blood test results.
(b) A note from his mother.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) A note from his doctor.
4. What does Carney do at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Falls asleep.
5. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) In swings.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) On a floor.
(d) On seats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
2. What was Carney hospitalized for?
3. What does Daisy say she can't do with Eugene?
4. What is Selridge's new job at the end of the play?
5. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)