|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
(b) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(c) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(d) He's excited and can't wait to start.
2. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
3. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A baton.
(b) A clipboard.
(c) A rifle.
(d) An army manual.
4. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) A screen.
(b) A window curtain.
(c) The bathroom door.
(d) A couch.
5. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
2. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
3. Why does Eugene say Carney can't be counted on?
4. What does Eugene do to a page of his journal?
5. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)