|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A goody-two-shoes.
(b) A bookworm.
(c) A four-eyes.
(d) A Kike.
2. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A Neanderthal.
(b) A hick.
(c) A bully.
(d) A bourgeoise.
3. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Montpelier, Vermont.
(c) Montclair, New Jersey.
(d) Wilmington, Delaware.
4. How did Epstein get down?
(a) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(b) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(c) An officer came in and found him.
(d) He cut himself down.
5. What year is the play set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
2. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
3. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
4. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)