|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For talking back to an officer.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For not finishing his food.
(d) For being AWOL.
2. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For honesty.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For originality.
3. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(b) Providence, Rhode Island.
(c) Bangor, Maine.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
4. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Ten miles.
5. What year is the play set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
2. What does Epstein call Toomey?
3. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
4. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
5. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)