Quiz: Act 1, Scene 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
a) The barracks.
b) The target range.
c) The officer's club.
d) The mess hall.
2. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
a) Thirteen days.
b) Seventeen days.
c) Thirty days.
d) Eight days.
3. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
4. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
a) Bagels and lox.
c) Matzo ball soup.
d) Gefilte fish.
5. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
a) Cleaning the latrine.
b) Scrubbing the barracks.
c) Peeling potatoes.
d) Digging trenches.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 230 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)