Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where is Donald Carney from?
a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
b) Wilmington, Delaware.
c) Montclair, New Jersey.
d) Montpelier, Vermont.
2. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
a) A back porch.
b) A train coach.
c) A car.
d) A kitchen.
3. What does Donald do constantly?
a) Tap his foot.
d) Crack his knuckles.
4. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
a) A hundred jumping jacks.
b) A hundred chin-ups.
c) A hundred sit-ups.
d) A hundred push-ups.
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
a) An army manual.
b) A clipboard.
c) A baton.
This section contains 235 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)