|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
(a) On the steps outside the barracks.
(b) Behind the mess hall.
(c) Inside the latrine.
(d) On a trail through the swamp.
2. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) No, and he lies to his friends.
(b) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(c) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(d) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
3. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(b) Sergeant Riley.
(d) The cook.
4. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
2. What is the status of Toomey's army career?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
5. How long is basic training?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)