|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
(a) Under the bed.
(c) In the latrine.
(d) In the closet.
2. What is Eugene's new watchword?
3. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
4. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over a half an hour.
(b) Over two hours.
(c) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(d) Only five minutes.
5. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Do push-ups for Toomey.
(b) File charges against Toomey.
(c) Give up the army.
(d) Talk to Toomey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey do to get Epstein to take a drink?
2. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
5. What does Epstein call Toomey?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)