|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
2. Who is with a prostitute at the beginning of the scene?
3. What evidence does Wykowski cite to accuse Epstein of being the escaped soldier?
(a) Epstein's rumpled sheets.
(b) Epstein's disarrayed locker.
(c) Eugene's journal.
(d) Epstein's bootprints.
4. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
(a) That she is nothing special.
(b) That she isn't worth going back to again.
(c) That she is a real person.
(d) That she is a woman he could love.
5. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) His elbow.
(b) A hat.
(c) A letter.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Joseph from?
2. Where is Toomey leaving the base to go?
3. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
4. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)