|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the play set in?
2. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crack his head against the floor.
(b) Crush his head in the door.
(c) Bang his head against the sink.
(d) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
3. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
4. What is Eugene's new watchword?
5. What is the weather like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school does Daisy go to?
2. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
3. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Why does Eugene say Carney can't be counted on?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)