|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Not believe him.
(b) Use ethnic insults on him.
(c) Argue with him.
(d) Beat him.
2. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(b) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(c) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
(d) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
3. What fantasy does Toomey have?
(a) Sending all his soldiers home.
(b) Turning a rookie into a soldier.
(c) Sending his soldiers into hell.
(d) Punishing Epstein permanently.
4. What is the weather like?
5. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
(a) An alarm rings.
(b) There is a PA announcement.
(c) The officers start gathering across the camp.
(d) The phone rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)