|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred jumping jacks.
(b) A hundred push-ups.
(c) A hundred chin-ups.
(d) A hundred sit-ups.
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Far East.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Eastern Europe.
3. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(a) The cook.
(b) Sergeant Riley.
4. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She starts to cry.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She begins to walk away.
(d) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
5. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
(a) Remember him during the war.
(b) Obey army regulations.
(c) Serve the army overseas.
(d) Live through the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
2. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
3. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
4. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)