|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Thirteen days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Eight days.
2. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(b) Two hundred push-ups.
(c) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
(d) Walking through camp in his underwear.
3. What does Eugene tell Carney?
(a) He pretends to be a chronic liar.
(b) He tells him to leave.
(c) He tells him about Rowena.
(d) He apologizes.
4. Where was the escaped soldier seen?
(a) Entering the mess tent.
(b) Entering the officers' club.
(c) Entering the motor pool.
(d) Entering Toomey's troops' barracks.
5. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe the worst of each other.
(b) People believe what they read.
(c) What people believe becomes true.
(d) People believe what they want to believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
3. What year is the play set in?
4. How did Epstein get down?
5. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)