|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
(a) Over a half an hour.
(b) Exactly fifteen minutes.
(c) Over two hours.
(d) Only five minutes.
3. Where is Carney at the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Inside the mess tent.
(b) Inside the barracks.
(c) Outside the barracks.
(d) Outside the mess tent.
4. How long has Hennesey been assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) Thirteen days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Seventeen days.
(d) Thirty days.
5. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
(a) No, he hates Eugene for what he wrote.
(b) Yes, but he is still hurt.
(c) Yes, and he doesn't mind what Eugene wrote at all.
(d) No, but he doesn't care anymore about what Eugene wrote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
3. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
4. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
5. How many times has Carney had sex?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)