|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He never eats before noon.
(b) He fasts on Sundays.
(c) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(d) He can eat anything.
2. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) Whether this is his first time.
(c) Where his money is.
(d) What his name is.
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
5. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(a) Getting sick.
(c) Being sinful.
(d) Looking foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
2. Where is Daisy from?
3. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
4. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)