|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) Blood test results.
(b) A note from his doctor.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) A note from his mother.
2. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(b) An officer came in and found him.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He cut himself down.
3. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(b) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(c) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
(d) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
5. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
2. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
3. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
4. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)