|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
2. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
3. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Arnold Epstein.
(b) Jack Mulgroovey.
(c) Paulie Eisner.
(d) Eugene O'Harrah.
5. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find a girlfriend.
(b) To find someone to marry.
(c) To find someone to have fun with.
(d) To find someone to talk to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein call Toomey?
2. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
3. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
4. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)