|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rowena react when Eugene visits her again?
(a) She tells him never to come again.
(b) She doesn't remember him.
(c) She welcomes him back gladly.
(d) She tells him to come back another time.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
3. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Brings him a drink.
(b) Goes into the bathroom.
(c) Turns on some music.
(d) Turns out the lights.
5. How many sex positions does Selridge say there are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey do to get Epstein to take a drink?
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
3. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)