|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
(a) In the latrine.
(c) In the closet.
(d) Under the bed.
2. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
3. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he has dreams about getting killed.
(b) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
(c) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
(d) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
4. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
(a) A nun.
(b) A priest.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An officer.
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For talking back to an officer.
(b) For not finishing his food.
(c) For being AWOL.
(d) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
2. Where is Daisy from?
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
4. Who goes to see the prostitute after Wykowski?
5. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)