|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A towing chain.
(c) A bed sheet.
(d) A rope.
2. Who discovered two members of the regiment having oral sex in the bathroom?
(a) The cook.
(d) Sergeant Riley.
3. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey paying off the commander.
(b) Toomey searching the barracks.
(c) Toomey stealing the money.
(d) Toomey beating a soldier.
4. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Latrine duty.
(b) KP duty.
(c) Guard duty.
(d) Office duty.
5. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
(b) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
2. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
3. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
4. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
5. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)