|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Roy from?
(a) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(b) Schenectady, New York.
(c) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(d) Scaggsville, Maryland.
2. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She begins to walk away.
(b) She starts to cry.
(c) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
(d) She laughs at him.
3. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Tap his foot.
(b) Crack his knuckles.
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
(b) He fasts on Sundays.
(c) He can eat anything.
(d) He never eats before noon.
5. What does Carney say about Eugene in reaction to Eugene's writings?
(a) That Eugene is psychotic.
(b) That Eugene is writing fiction.
(c) That Eugene doesn't really know him.
(d) That Eugene is paranoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
2. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
3. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
4. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
5. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)