|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
2. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
3. How does Eugene feel about the prospect of sex with a prostitute?
(a) He's angry that he's gotten himself in this mess.
(b) He's nervous because he might get a disease.
(c) He doesn't want his first time to be this way.
(d) He's excited and can't wait to start.
4. What excuse does Epstein use for not stopping the reading?
(a) Epstein wants to hear what the journal says.
(b) Epstein doesn't want to be hated.
(c) Eugene left his locker open.
(d) Epstein was afraid to get beat up.
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
2. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
3. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
4. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
5. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)