|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
2. What state is the army base in?
3. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Crowder, Mississippi.
(b) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(c) Decatur, Mississippi.
(d) Gulfport, Mississippi.
4. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
5. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(d) Here, Sir!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
3. What does Toomey say is necessary for victory?
4. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
5. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)