|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) From a high school cheerleader.
(b) From a church pamphlet.
(c) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(d) Off a dirty calendar.
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
4. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
(a) The officers start gathering across the camp.
(b) There is a PA announcement.
(c) The phone rings.
(d) An alarm rings.
5. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
3. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
4. How did the unidentified soldier escape?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)