|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(b) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(d) No, and he tells Toomey so.
2. What does Epstein refuse to do, after Toomey has threatened him?
(a) Do push-ups for Toomey.
(b) Talk to Toomey.
(c) File charges against Toomey.
(d) Give up the army.
3. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred sit-ups.
(b) A hundred push-ups.
(c) A hundred jumping jacks.
(d) A hundred chin-ups.
4. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) His foot.
(b) His elbow.
(c) A hat.
(d) A letter.
5. What does Eugene tell Carney he is afraid of?
(b) Being sinful.
(c) Looking foolish.
(d) Getting sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
2. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
4. What does Eugene start doing when he can't sleep?
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)