|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Toomey leaving the base to go?
(a) A verteran's hospital.
(b) An officer's retirement home.
(c) A prison.
(d) An overseas assignment.
2. What lesson does Eugene say he's learned?
(a) People believe what they read.
(b) People believe the worst of each other.
(c) People believe what they want to believe.
(d) What people believe becomes true.
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For not finishing his food.
(b) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(c) For talking back to an officer.
(d) For being AWOL.
4. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crush his head in the door.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Crack his head against the floor.
(d) Bang his head against the sink.
5. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(b) Wykowski himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Carney understand Eugene's point of view after Eugene explains what he wrote?
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
3. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
4. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)