|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find someone to talk to.
(b) To find someone to marry.
(c) To find a girlfriend.
(d) To find someone to have fun with.
2. What punishment does Epstein give Toomey?
(a) Being laughed at by the soldiers.
(b) Walking through camp in his underwear.
(c) Two hundred push-ups.
(d) Reciting his wrongs before the platoon.
3. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
4. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(b) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(c) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(d) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
5. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether this is his first time.
(b) Whether he wants to talk first.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Where his money is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
2. What state is the army base in?
3. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
5. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)