|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(b) A steel plate in his head.
(c) A long scar on his shoulder.
(d) A metal screw in his leg.
2. What does Toomey do to get Epstein to take a drink?
(a) Toomey threatens to punish the other men.
(b) Toomey threatens to courtmartial Epstein.
(c) Toomey points a gun at Epstein.
(d) Toomey takes Epstein by the throat.
3. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) Off a deck of dirty cards.
(b) From a church pamphlet.
(c) Off a dirty calendar.
(d) From a high school cheerleader.
4. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who does Toomey say Epstein must report to his army superiors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Joseph from?
2. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
3. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
4. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
5. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)