|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Hum the music.
(c) Count the steps.
(d) Nod his head.
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Turn them in.
3. How long is basic training?
(a) Twenty weeks.
(b) Fifteen weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Ten weeks.
4. What does Wykowski say that the prostitute told him?
(a) That she wants him to come back tomorrow.
(b) That she never wants to see him again.
(c) That she wants to see him again after the war.
(d) That she wants to go away with him.
5. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
(b) Wykowski himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
2. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
3. What type of school does Daisy go to?
4. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
5. What is Selridge doing at the beginning of the scene?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)