|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Count the steps.
(c) Hum the music.
(d) Nod his head.
2. How many sex positions does Eugene say there are?
(a) At least eighty-eight.
(b) At least sixty-eight.
(c) At least seventy-four.
(d) At least fifty-two.
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. What does Toomey say that Epstein will do, so that Toomey will win the fantasy game?
(a) Remember him during the war.
(b) Obey army regulations.
(c) Serve the army overseas.
(d) Live through the war.
5. Where does Eugene get his knowledge of sex positions?
(a) From a church pamphlet.
(b) Off a dirty calendar.
(c) From a high school cheerleader.
(d) Off a deck of dirty cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
2. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
3. Where does Eugene go to avoid what's about to happen?
4. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)