|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
(b) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crush his head in the door.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Bang his head against the sink.
(d) Crack his head against the floor.
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Seventy-three percent.
(c) Thirty-nine percent.
(d) Fifty-two percent.
5. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He can eat anything.
(b) He fasts on Sundays.
(c) He never eats before noon.
(d) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
2. What does Donald's sister look like?
3. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)