|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Bang his head against the sink.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Crush his head in the door.
(d) Crack his head against the floor.
2. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
3. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) His foot.
(b) His elbow.
(c) A hat.
(d) A letter.
4. How long is basic training?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Fifteen weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Twenty weeks.
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A goody-two-shoes.
(b) A Kike.
(c) A bookworm.
(d) A four-eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
2. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
3. What city is Roy from?
4. What is the weather like?
5. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)