|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Turn them in.
2. What city is Joseph from?
(a) Providence, Rhode Island.
(b) Bangor, Maine.
(c) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
(d) Bridgeport, Connecticut.
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crack his head against the floor.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Bang his head against the sink.
(d) Crush his head in the door.
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
(a) He fasts on Sundays.
(b) He can eat anything.
(c) He never eats before noon.
(d) He is allergic to milk and wheat.
5. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A back porch.
(b) A car.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A train coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
4. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
5. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)