|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being AWOL.
(b) For talking back to an officer.
(c) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
(d) For not finishing his food.
2. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
3. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Scrubbing the barracks.
(b) Digging trenches.
(c) Cleaning the latrine.
(d) Peeling potatoes.
5. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is basic training?
2. Where is Donald Carney from?
3. What does James refill?
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)