|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For originality.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For honesty.
2. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The officer's club.
(b) The target range.
(c) The mess hall.
(d) The barracks.
3. What state is the army base in?
4. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
5. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
2. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. Where is Donald Carney from?
5. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)