|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
(a) A hundred sit-ups.
(b) A hundred jumping jacks.
(c) A hundred push-ups.
(d) A hundred chin-ups.
2. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
(a) A metal screw in his leg.
(b) A bullet lodged near his heart.
(c) A steel plate in his head.
(d) A long scar on his shoulder.
3. How long is basic training?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Fifteen weeks.
(c) Twenty weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like?
2. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
5. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)