|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's ugly.
(b) She's very short and stout.
(c) She's very tall and skeletal.
(d) She's very attractive.
2. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It stinks.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It smells fresh.
(d) It smells delicious.
3. What city is Roy from?
(a) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(b) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(c) Schenectady, New York.
(d) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
4. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Fifty-two percent.
(c) Thirty-nine percent.
(d) Seventy-three percent.
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
(a) Office duty.
(b) Latrine duty.
(c) Guard duty.
(d) KP duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
2. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
3. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
4. What state is the army base in?
5. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)