|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) A note from his mother.
(b) Blood test results.
(c) An x-ray.
(d) A note from his doctor.
2. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(b) He cut himself down.
(c) An officer came in and found him.
(d) The pipes he was tied to broke.
3. What is the setting of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A kitchen.
(b) A back porch.
(c) A train coach.
(d) A car.
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Digging trenches.
(c) Cleaning the latrine.
(d) Scrubbing the barracks.
5. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James refill?
2. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
3. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
4. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
5. What does Donald's sister look like?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)