|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the army base in?
2. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
(a) A letter.
(b) A hat.
(c) His elbow.
(d) His foot.
3. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the lake.
(b) Through the marshes and swamps.
(c) Through the woods.
(d) Around the town.
4. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) The Bronx.
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
2. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
4. Where is Donald Carney from?
5. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)