|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He wants out.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He both loves and hates it.
2. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
3. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Eastern Europe.
(d) Far East.
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
(a) For being AWOL.
(b) For talking back to an officer.
(c) For not finishing his food.
(d) For being last to finish cleaning his weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
2. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
3. What does Roy stick in Joseph's face?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)