|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What borough of New York City is Eugene Jerome from?
(a) The Bronx.
(c) Staten Island.
2. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) Montpelier, Vermont.
(d) Montclair, New Jersey.
3. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
(a) Bagels and lox.
(b) Matzo ball soup.
(c) Gefilte fish.
4. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Tap his foot.
(c) Crack his knuckles.
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) An army manual.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A baton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
2. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
3. What year is the play set in?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. What borough of New York City is Arnold Epstein from?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)