|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A bookworm.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A four-eyes.
2. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Five miles.
3. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Montclair, New Jersey.
(b) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(c) Wilmington, Delaware.
(d) Montpelier, Vermont.
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
2. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Donald's sister look like?
4. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
5. What does Wykowski say Epstein should ask for to eat?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)