|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A bed sheet.
(c) A towing chain.
(d) A rope.
2. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
(a) A note from his doctor.
(b) Blood test results.
(c) A note from his mother.
(d) An x-ray.
3. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(b) An officer came in and found him.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He cut himself down.
4. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
5. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It stinks.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It smells delicious.
(d) It smells fresh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
2. What does Donald do constantly?
3. How long is basic training?
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
5. What city is Joseph from?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)