|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Leaning against a pole.
(b) On a baggage rack.
(c) In a haystack.
(d) On a floor.
2. What city is Roy from?
(a) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(b) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(c) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
3. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Crack his knuckles.
(b) Tap his foot.
4. How does Eugene say the environment smells?
(a) It stinks.
(b) It smells empty.
(c) It smells delicious.
(d) It smells fresh.
5. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
2. What year is the play set in?
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)