|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(c) Here, Sir!
2. How did Epstein get down?
(a) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(b) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(c) An officer came in and found him.
(d) He cut himself down.
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifty-two percent.
(b) Thirty-nine percent.
(c) Seventy-three percent.
(d) Fifteen percent.
4. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On seats.
(b) On a floor.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) In swings.
5. What state is the army base in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
2. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
3. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)