|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose greeting of Toomey is less friendly than the other soldiers?
2. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Around the lake.
(b) Through the marshes and swamps.
(c) Around the town.
(d) Through the woods.
3. What does Donald's sister look like?
(a) She's very attractive.
(b) She's very tall and skeletal.
(c) She's ugly.
(d) She's very short and stout.
4. What city is Roy from?
(a) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(b) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(c) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
5. What duty does Toomey give to Epstein?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Scrubbing the barracks.
(c) Digging trenches.
(d) Cleaning the latrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
2. Where is Donald Carney from?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
4. What year is the play set in?
5. What duty is James Hennesey on?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)