|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys eat at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Powdered eggs.
(b) Chopped liver.
(c) Dry salami.
(d) Chipped beef on toast.
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He wants out.
(b) He both loves and hates it.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He loves it.
3. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Tap his foot.
(c) Crack his knuckles.
4. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(b) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(c) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(d) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
5. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) In swings.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) On a floor.
(d) On seats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald's sister look like?
2. What is wrong with Roy's mouth?
3. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What is notable about Joseph's eating habits?
5. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)