|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Roy from?
(a) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(b) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(c) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
2. Who does Eugene say he hates at the beginning of the play?
3. Where are most of the boys sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) On seats.
(b) In swings.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) On a floor.
4. Where does Toomey say the march will be?
(a) Through the woods.
(b) Through the marshes and swamps.
(c) Around the lake.
(d) Around the town.
5. Where is Donald Carney from?
(a) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(b) Wilmington, Delaware.
(c) Montpelier, Vermont.
(d) Montclair, New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
5. What state is the army base in?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)