|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(b) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(c) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(d) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A target range.
(b) A mess tent.
(c) An officer's club.
(d) Army barracks.
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. What city is Roy from?
(a) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(b) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(c) Schenectady, New York.
(d) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
(b) He can't do that many exercises.
(c) He is too tired from the journey.
(d) He has a bad back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
2. How long a march does Toomey say he's taking the soldiers on?
3. Why did Hennesey get assigned to the duty he's on?
4. Which of the soldiers says he is not up for the march?
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)