|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald do constantly?
(a) Crack his knuckles.
(d) Tap his foot.
2. How many young men are on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
3. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(d) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(b) An officer came in and found him.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He cut himself down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
2. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
3. How does Eugene feel about the army?
4. What duty is James Hennesey on?
5. What is the weather like?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)