Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(c) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
2. Who does Toomey call out from the barracks?
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Fifteen percent.
(b) Thirty-nine percent.
(c) Fifty-two percent.
(d) Seventy-three percent.
4. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
(a) That she is a woman he could love.
(b) That she is a real person.
(c) That she is nothing special.
(d) That she isn't worth going back to again.
5. Where is Arnold Epstein sleeping at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) In a haystack.
(b) On a baggage rack.
(c) Leaning against a pole.
(d) On a floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Eugene to think that Private Lindstrom must have talked?
2. What does Toomey tell Epstein to take from him?
3. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
4. What fantasy does Toomey have?
5. How long is Wykowski with the prostitute?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)