Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He both loves and hates it.
(b) He wants out.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He loves it.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(b) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
3. What city is Roy from?
(a) Piscataway, New Jersey.
(b) Cummaquid, Massachussetts.
(c) Scaggsville, Maryland.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
4. Where is Act 1, Scene 3 set?
(a) The target range.
(b) The barracks.
(c) The officer's club.
(d) The mess hall.
5. What year is the play set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
5. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)