Quiz: Act 2, Scene 3 to Act 2, Scene 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Eugene doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. What mood is Eugene in at the beginning of the scene?
3. Who said something similar to what Eugene wrote about Carney?
a) Carney's best friend from high school.
b) The girl Carney is sort of engaged to.
c) Carney's mother.
d) Carney's favorite teacher.
4. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
a) An officer.
b) An actor.
c) A writer.
d) A baker.
5. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
a) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
This section contains 282 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)