|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has a death wish.
(b) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(c) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(d) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
2. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(b) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(c) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(d) No, as long as she gets paid.
3. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
4. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) A picture of a movie star.
(b) Sixty-two dollars.
(c) A picture of his mother.
(d) A love letter.
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A bookworm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
2. What excuse does Epstein use for not stopping the reading?
3. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
5. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)