|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(b) Murder and blasphemy.
(c) Mutiny and murder.
(d) Mutiny and sodomy.
3. What won't Toomey allow Epstein to do?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Answer any questions.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Put down his arm.
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) Epstein's belt.
(c) A towing chain.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
2. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
3. How did Epstein get down?
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
5. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)