|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) An officer's club.
(b) A mess tent.
(c) Army barracks.
(d) A target range.
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They disqualify him from the game.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They tease him.
3. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) What his name is.
(c) Where his money is.
(d) Whether this is his first time.
4. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
5. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(b) Collierville, Tennessee.
(c) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(d) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
2. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
4. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)