|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(b) The cook and another overweight man.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
2. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They get angry with him.
(c) They disqualify him from the game.
(d) They tease him.
4. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Mutiny and murder.
(b) Mutiny and sodomy.
(c) Murder and blasphemy.
(d) Blasphemy and sodomy.
5. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How much food they can eat.
(b) How much liquor they can drink.
(c) How many clubs they can go to.
(d) How many women they can sleep with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
2. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
3. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
5. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)