|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
(a) Like an ape eating bananas.
(b) Like a horse eating oats.
(c) Like an elephant eating peanuts.
(d) Like a shark eating fish.
2. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Not believe him.
(c) Argue with him.
(d) Use ethnic insults on him.
3. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(b) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(c) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(d) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
5. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) An army manual.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A clipboard.
(d) A baton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
2. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
3. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)