|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether this is his first time.
(b) What his name is.
(c) Whether he wants to talk first.
(d) Where his money is.
2. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
(b) Why he has a death wish.
(c) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(d) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(a) Here, Sir!
4. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
2. What does Toomey make Carney do as punishment?
3. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
4. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
5. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)