|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He wants out.
(d) He both loves and hates it.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Eugene O'Harrah.
(b) Jack Mulgroovey.
(c) Paulie Eisner.
(d) Arnold Epstein.
3. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A Neanderthal.
(b) A bourgeoise.
(c) A hick.
(d) A bully.
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Turns on some music.
(b) Brings him a drink.
(c) Turns out the lights.
(d) Goes into the bathroom.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For originality.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
2. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
3. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
4. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
5. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)