|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
(a) That he's killing the soldiers' consciences.
(b) That he's setting the soldiers up for failure.
(c) That he's afraid of the soldiers.
(d) That he's brainwashing the soldiers.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's never had sex.
(b) That he's had sex many times.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That this is his second time.
3. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(b) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(c) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) No, and he tells Toomey so.
5. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Carney and Epstein.
(b) Toomey and Carney.
(c) Toomey and Eugene.
(d) Eugene and Epstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
2. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
3. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
4. What permanent reminder of an injury does Toomey have?
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)