|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(b) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(c) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
(d) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) An army manual.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A clipboard.
(d) A baton.
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(b) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(c) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(d) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
4. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) No, as long as she gets paid.
(b) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(c) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(d) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
5. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is basic training?
2. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
5. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)