|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They tease him.
(b) They are awestruck by it.
(c) They get angry with him.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(b) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
(c) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(d) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A passenger, not a driver.
(b) An audience member, not a star.
(c) A witness, not a participant.
(d) A bystander, not a player.
5. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He both loves and hates it.
(b) He wants out.
(c) He respects it.
(d) He loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. What state is the army base in?
3. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
5. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)