|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
2. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A bourgeoise.
(b) A Neanderthal.
(c) A hick.
(d) A bully.
3. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Army barracks.
(b) A target range.
(c) An officer's club.
(d) A mess tent.
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A Kike.
(c) A goody-two-shoes.
(d) A bookworm.
5. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(b) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
(c) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(d) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
2. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
3. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
4. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
5. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)