|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
(a) He dropped it on a march.
(b) He left it in the hotel room.
(c) He lost it in the shower drain.
(d) He dropped it in the mess tent.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Arnold Epstein.
(b) Eugene O'Harrah.
(c) Jack Mulgroovey.
(d) Paulie Eisner.
3. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
(a) That he calls for his mother in his sleep.
(b) That he has dreams about getting killed.
(c) That he yells at his father in his sleep.
(d) That he murmurs and cries in his sleep.
4. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
(a) Blasphemy and sodomy.
(b) Murder and blasphemy.
(c) Mutiny and murder.
(d) Mutiny and sodomy.
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
(a) Thirty-nine percent.
(b) Fifteen percent.
(c) Seventy-three percent.
(d) Fifty-two percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
2. How does Eugene feel about the army?
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. How did Epstein get down?
5. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)