|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(b) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(d) No, and he tells Toomey so.
2. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
3. Who does Toomey punish with exercises because of Eugene's answer?
(a) Eugene, Carney, and Wycowski.
(b) Selridge, Wycowski, and Epstein.
(c) Eugene, Selridge, and Wycowski.
(d) Carney, Epstein, and Eugene.
4. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
(a) A passenger, not a driver.
(b) A witness, not a participant.
(c) A bystander, not a player.
(d) An audience member, not a star.
5. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her daughters.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
2. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
3. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)