|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
2. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) Sixty-two dollars.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A picture of his mother.
(d) A picture of a movie star.
3. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Middle East.
(b) Eastern Europe.
(c) Far East.
(d) North Africa.
4. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
2. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
3. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
5. How long is basic training?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)