|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) Eastern Europe.
(b) North Africa.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
2. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
(a) A clipboard.
(b) An army manual.
(c) A baton.
(d) A rifle.
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Carney and Epstein.
(b) Toomey and Eugene.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Toomey and Carney.
4. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(b) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(c) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
(d) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
5. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A towing chain.
(b) A bed sheet.
(c) Epstein's belt.
(d) A rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
2. What does Epstein say that Eugene is?
3. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
4. What state is the army base in?
5. What did Eugene write about Selridge?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)