|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Carney.
(b) Toomey and Eugene.
(c) Eugene and Epstein.
(d) Carney and Epstein.
2. Who takes the bunk Eugene wants?
3. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey beating a soldier.
(b) Toomey paying off the commander.
(c) Toomey searching the barracks.
(d) Toomey stealing the money.
4. How long is basic training?
(a) Fifteen weeks.
(b) Twenty weeks.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
5. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(c) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(d) An officer came in and found him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about the army?
2. Who does Toomey confine to the barracks for the weekend?
3. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Eugene say happened to his locker key?
5. Who actually stole Wykowski's money?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)