|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
3. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He respects it.
(b) He both loves and hates it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He wants out.
4. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(b) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
(c) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
(d) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
5. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(b) Here, Sir!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
2. What excuse does Epstein use for not stopping the reading?
3. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
5. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)