|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
(c) Here, Sir!
2. What does Eugene's notebook say about Carney?
(a) Eugene dislikes him but hides it.
(b) Eugene likes him but can't depend on him in a tough situation.
(c) Eugene trusts Carney more than any of the others.
(d) Eugene cannot stand Carney and secretly plays tricks on him.
3. Who does Wykowski accuse of stealing from him?
(a) Toomey and Carney.
(b) Carney and Epstein.
(c) Toomey and Eugene.
(d) Eugene and Epstein.
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A mess tent.
(b) Army barracks.
(c) A target range.
(d) An officer's club.
5. What objection does Carney give to his assigned punishment?
(a) He can't do that many exercises.
(b) He is too tired from the journey.
(c) He doesn't want to ruffle his uniform.
(d) He has a bad back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
2. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
3. What state is the army base in?
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
5. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)