|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For lewdness.
(b) For originality.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For honesty.
2. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's married.
(b) That he's never had sex.
(c) That this is his second time.
(d) That he's had sex many times.
4. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
(a) North Africa.
(b) Far East.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Eastern Europe.
5. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
(a) Sixty-two dollars.
(b) A picture of a movie star.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A picture of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does Toomey say he considers less offensive than burglary?
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
5. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)