|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That this is his second time.
(b) That he's never had sex.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That he's had sex many times.
2. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether this is his first time.
(b) Whether he wants to talk first.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Where his money is.
3. What does Eugene ask Epstein?
(a) Why he thinks he's better than everyone.
(b) Why he thinks he can survive in the army.
(c) Why he has a death wish.
(d) Why he has to do everything the hard way.
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
(a) He wants out.
(b) He both loves and hates it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He respects it.
5. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What overseas location did Toomey serve in?
2. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
3. What is the correct answer for the men to answer when their name is called in the roll?
4. How long is basic training?
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)