|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eugene's notebook say that Selridge eats?
(a) Like an elephant eating peanuts.
(b) Like a shark eating fish.
(c) Like an ape eating bananas.
(d) Like a horse eating oats.
2. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
(a) Become his sergeant and get him killed.
(b) Become an immigration officer and ship him back to Polland.
(c) Get promoted and courtmartial him.
(d) Become a priest and excommunicate him.
3. How long is basic training?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) Fifteen weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Twenty weeks.
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) Whether this is his first time.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Where his money is.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
2. Who confesses to stealing Wykowski's money?
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
4. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
5. What does Epstein have in order to prove he has a bad stomach?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)