|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
2. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crack his head against the floor.
(b) Bang his head against the sink.
(c) Crush his head in the door.
(d) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
3. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(b) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
(c) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(d) No, and he lies to his friends.
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Goes into the bathroom.
(b) Turns out the lights.
(c) Turns on some music.
(d) Brings him a drink.
5. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(b) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(c) No, as long as she gets paid.
(d) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Epstein call Toomey?
2. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
3. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
4. How does Eugene feel about the army?
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)