|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Eugene think Carney's punishment is unfair?
(a) Yes, and he tells Toomey so.
(b) No, but he won't tell anyone.
(c) No, and he tells Toomey so.
(d) Yes, but he tells Toomey that he doesn't.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Jack Mulgroovey.
(b) Arnold Epstein.
(c) Eugene O'Harrah.
(d) Paulie Eisner.
3. Who does Eugene's notebook say is the best soldier in the platoon?
4. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They disqualify him from the game.
(c) They tease him.
(d) They get angry with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
2. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
3. What does Epstein threaten to do to Wykowski?
4. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
5. What does Epstein claim he saw?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)