|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein claim he saw?
(a) Toomey stealing the money.
(b) Toomey beating a soldier.
(c) Toomey searching the barracks.
(d) Toomey paying off the commander.
2. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(c) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(d) Texarkana, Texas.
3. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Where does Act 1, Scene 2 take place?
(a) A mess tent.
(b) A target range.
(c) Army barracks.
(d) An officer's club.
5. What do the soldiers discuss as they prepare for their 2-day pass?
(a) How much food they can eat.
(b) How many women they can sleep with.
(c) How many clubs they can go to.
(d) How much liquor they can drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent of Toomey's overseas outfit does he say died?
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
3. What does Sergeant Toomey have when he enters the scene?
4. What does Eugene tell the other soldiers about Rowena?
5. What does Epstein call Toomey?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)