Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein call Toomey?
(a) A bourgeoise.
(b) A Neanderthal.
(c) A bully.
(d) A hick.
2. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(b) No, and he lies to his friends.
(c) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(d) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
3. How does Toomey seem to make the boys feel?
4. What does Wykowski promise not to do to Epstein anymore?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Not believe him.
(c) Use ethnic insults on him.
(d) Argue with him.
5. What state is the army base in?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 3, who is reading Eugene's notebook?
2. Who holds Eugene when he tries to get the notebook back?
3. Who objects to reading Eugene's personal papers?
4. What did Eugene write about Toomey?
5. What is missing from Wykowski's wallet?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)