|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Crowder, Mississippi.
(b) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(c) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(d) Decatur, Mississippi.
2. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(c) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(d) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
3. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
(b) She laughs at him.
(c) She begins to walk away.
(d) She starts to cry.
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
2. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
3. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
4. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)