|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They disqualify him from the game.
(c) They tease him.
(d) They get angry with him.
2. How did Epstein get down?
(a) An officer came in and found him.
(b) He cut himself down.
(c) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(d) The pipes he was tied to broke.
3. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A towing chain.
(c) A rope.
(d) A bed sheet.
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For originality.
(b) For honesty.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For creativity.
5. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
(a) He is afraid of her.
(b) He thinks she would be good for Epstein.
(c) He feels he could fall in love with her.
(d) He doesn't want to see her again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
2. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
3. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
4. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
5. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)