|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Crowder, Mississippi.
(d) Decatur, Mississippi.
2. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find a girlfriend.
(b) To find someone to marry.
(c) To find someone to have fun with.
(d) To find someone to talk to.
3. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(c) Texarkana, Texas.
(d) Lawton, Oklahoma.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That this is his second time.
(b) That he's never had sex.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That he's had sex many times.
5. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
2. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
3. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
5. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)