|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Texarkana, Texas.
(c) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(d) Shreveport, Louisiana.
2. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
(b) She begins to walk away.
(c) She laughs at him.
(d) She starts to cry.
3. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) What his name is.
(b) Whether he wants to talk first.
(c) Whether this is his first time.
(d) Where his money is.
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Paulie Eisner.
(b) Eugene O'Harrah.
(c) Arnold Epstein.
(d) Jack Mulgroovey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. What type of school does Daisy go to?
3. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
4. Where is Daisy from?
5. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)