|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
2. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
3. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Be more confident.
(b) Stand up taller.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Grow a mustache.
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Whether he wants to talk first.
(b) Where his money is.
(c) Whether this is his first time.
(d) What his name is.
5. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school does Daisy go to?
2. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
3. How did Epstein get down?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
5. Where is Daisy from?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)