|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Decatur, Mississippi.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(d) Crowder, Mississippi.
2. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They get angry with him.
(c) They tease him.
(d) They disqualify him from the game.
4. How did Epstein get down?
(a) An officer came in and found him.
(b) He cut himself down.
(c) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(d) He wriggled out of his bindings.
5. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) The bathroom door.
(b) A screen.
(c) A couch.
(d) A window curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
2. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
3. What type of school does Daisy go to?
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
5. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)