|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her daughters.
2. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
3. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How did Epstein get down?
(a) He cut himself down.
(b) The pipes he was tied to broke.
(c) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(d) An officer came in and found him.
5. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
(a) To find a girlfriend.
(b) To find someone to have fun with.
(c) To find someone to marry.
(d) To find someone to talk to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
4. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)