|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
(a) A priest.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An officer.
(d) A nun.
2. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The cook and another overweight man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
4. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
5. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Nod his head.
(c) Count the steps.
(d) Hum the music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
2. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
5. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)