|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughters.
2. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
3. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A bed sheet.
(b) Epstein's belt.
(c) A rope.
(d) A towing chain.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's had sex many times.
(b) That this is his second time.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That he's never had sex.
5. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
(a) He says he never dances.
(b) He says he's hurt his foot.
(c) He says they should wait for a slow song.
(d) He says dancing makes him sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
2. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
3. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
4. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)