|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's never had sex.
(b) That this is his second time.
(c) That he's had sex many times.
(d) That he's married.
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Grow a mustache.
(b) Be more confident.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Stand up taller.
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(b) No, as long as she gets paid.
(c) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(d) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
5. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Bang his head against the sink.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Crack his head against the floor.
(d) Crush his head in the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
2. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
3. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
4. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
5. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)