|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Collierville, Tennessee.
(c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(d) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
2. Where is Daisy from?
(a) Mathiston, Mississippi.
(b) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(c) Decatur, Mississippi.
(d) Crowder, Mississippi.
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(b) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(c) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
4. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) A window curtain.
(b) A screen.
(c) A couch.
(d) The bathroom door.
5. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
2. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
3. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)