|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughters.
2. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) The bathroom door.
(b) A screen.
(c) A couch.
(d) A window curtain.
3. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) An officer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A baker.
(d) An actor.
4. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(b) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(c) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
(d) No, and he lies to his friends.
5. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
2. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
3. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
4. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
5. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)