|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A bookworm.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Eugene O'Harrah.
(b) Arnold Epstein.
(c) Jack Mulgroovey.
(d) Paulie Eisner.
3. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) An expensive private finishing school.
(b) An all-girls public school.
(c) An all-girls Catholic school.
(d) A state university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
2. Where is Daisy from?
3. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
4. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)