|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They are awestruck by it.
(b) They tease him.
(c) They disqualify him from the game.
(d) They get angry with him.
3. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(b) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(c) Texarkana, Texas.
(d) Memphis, Tennessee.
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Stand up taller.
(c) Grow a mustache.
(d) Be more confident.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For lewdness.
(b) For originality.
(c) For honesty.
(d) For creativity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
2. What type of school does Daisy go to?
3. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
4. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
5. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)