|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(b) Texarkana, Texas.
(c) Memphis, Tennessee.
(d) Lawton, Oklahoma.
2. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
3. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) The bathroom door.
(b) A screen.
(c) A window curtain.
(d) A couch.
4. How did Epstein get down?
(a) An officer came in and found him.
(b) He wriggled out of his bindings.
(c) He cut himself down.
(d) The pipes he was tied to broke.
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They disqualify him from the game.
(b) They get angry with him.
(c) They are awestruck by it.
(d) They tease him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
2. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
4. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
5. Where is Daisy from?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)