|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Crack his head against the floor.
(b) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(c) Bang his head against the sink.
(d) Crush his head in the door.
2. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Texarkana, Texas.
(b) Memphis, Tennessee.
(c) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(d) Lawton, Oklahoma.
3. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Jack Mulgroovey.
(b) Eugene O'Harrah.
(c) Arnold Epstein.
(d) Paulie Eisner.
4. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For originality.
(b) For lewdness.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For honesty.
5. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) A screen.
(b) The bathroom door.
(c) A couch.
(d) A window curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
3. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
5. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)