|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A towing chain.
(b) Epstein's belt.
(c) A rope.
(d) A bed sheet.
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They disqualify him from the game.
(b) They get angry with him.
(c) They tease him.
(d) They are awestruck by it.
3. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) An expensive private finishing school.
(b) An all-girls Catholic school.
(c) An all-girls public school.
(d) A state university.
4. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In the barracks.
(b) In the town hall.
(c) In a church basement.
(d) In the mess hall.
5. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
2. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
3. Who does the prostitute live with?
4. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)