|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Turn them in.
(b) Torture them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Kill them.
2. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
3. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) An all-girls Catholic school.
(b) A state university.
(c) An all-girls public school.
(d) An expensive private finishing school.
4. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Grow a mustache.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Be more confident.
(d) Stand up taller.
5. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
(a) Goes into the bathroom.
(b) Turns out the lights.
(c) Brings him a drink.
(d) Turns on some music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
2. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
3. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
5. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)