|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
2. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
(a) They tease him.
(b) They disqualify him from the game.
(c) They are awestruck by it.
(d) They get angry with him.
3. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
(a) Where his money is.
(b) Whether this is his first time.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Whether he wants to talk first.
4. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
(a) Put his head in a dirty toilet.
(b) Bang his head against the sink.
(c) Crack his head against the floor.
(d) Crush his head in the door.
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(b) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(c) The cook and another overweight man.
(d) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
2. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
3. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
4. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
5. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)