|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(b) Collierville, Tennessee.
(c) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(d) Gulfport, Mississippi.
2. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
(a) In the mess hall.
(b) In a church basement.
(c) In the town hall.
(d) In the barracks.
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. Who is the judge of the game the soldiers play?
5. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Count the steps.
(c) Hum the music.
(d) Nod his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
2. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
3. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
5. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)