|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) An officer.
(b) A baker.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actor.
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That this is his second time.
(b) That he's never had sex.
(c) That he's had sex many times.
(d) That he's married.
3. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A Kike.
(b) A four-eyes.
(c) A bookworm.
(d) A goody-two-shoes.
4. Who does the prostitute live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her daughters.
(d) Her sister.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For lewdness.
(b) For creativity.
(c) For originality.
(d) For honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
2. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
3. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
4. Where is the U.S.O. dance located?
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)