|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(c) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
2. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(b) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(c) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
(d) No, and he lies to his friends.
3. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Turn them in.
(c) Torture them.
(d) Get them kicked out of the army.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Paulie Eisner.
(b) Eugene O'Harrah.
(c) Arnold Epstein.
(d) Jack Mulgroovey.
5. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For creativity.
(b) For originality.
(c) For lewdness.
(d) For honesty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prostitute doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Where is Daisy from?
3. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
4. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
5. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)