|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(c) Texarkana, Texas.
(d) Shreveport, Louisiana.
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Be more confident.
(b) Grow a mustache.
(c) Stand up taller.
(d) Cut his hair.
3. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Hum the music.
(b) Count the steps.
(c) Tap his fingers.
(d) Nod his head.
4. What type of school does Daisy go to?
(a) An all-girls public school.
(b) An all-girls Catholic school.
(c) A state university.
(d) An expensive private finishing school.
5. What does Eugene tell the prostitute his name is?
(a) Eugene O'Harrah.
(b) Arnold Epstein.
(c) Jack Mulgroovey.
(d) Paulie Eisner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
2. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
3. How did Epstein get down?
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
5. How do the other soldiers respond to Carney's fantasy?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)