|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Hum the music.
(b) Nod his head.
(c) Count the steps.
(d) Tap his fingers.
2. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
(a) Be more confident.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Stand up taller.
(d) Grow a mustache.
3. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Collierville, Tennessee.
(d) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
(a) That he's had sex many times.
(b) That he's never had sex.
(c) That he's married.
(d) That this is his second time.
5. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(b) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(c) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(d) No, as long as she gets paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
2. How did Epstein get down?
3. What did the men in the latrine do to Epstein's head?
4. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
5. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)