|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
2. What is Eugene hiding behind in the prostitute's room?
(a) A screen.
(b) A couch.
(c) The bathroom door.
(d) A window curtain.
3. What grade does the judge give Carney for his fantasy?
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) A rope.
(b) Epstein's belt.
(c) A towing chain.
(d) A bed sheet.
5. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
(a) No, and she says Eugene doesn't have to pay her.
(b) Yes, the prostitute tries to coax him out.
(c) Yes, but the prostitute lets him hide as long as he wants.
(d) No, as long as she gets paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
2. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
3. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
4. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
5. What does the prostitute ask Eugene when he comes out from hiding?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)