|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge give Hennessy a good grade for his fantasy?
(a) For originality.
(b) For honesty.
(c) For creativity.
(d) For lewdness.
2. What does Daisy do after Eugene refuses to dance?
(a) She gives up trying to get him to dance.
(b) She begins to walk away.
(c) She starts to cry.
(d) She laughs at him.
3. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
(a) A writer.
(b) An officer.
(c) A baker.
(d) An actor.
4. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(b) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
(c) No, and he lies to his friends.
(d) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
5. What did the two men Epstein confronted in the latrine call him?
(a) A four-eyes.
(b) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) A Kike.
(d) A bookworm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the interests Eugene and Daisy talk about?
2. Who wins the contest for the best fantasy?
3. How did Epstein get down?
4. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
5. What does Eugene say when Daisy asks him to dance?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)