|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Selridge suggest the soldiers should bet on?
(a) Who has the best fantasy for their homecoming.
(b) Who has the best fantasy for getting back at Toomey.
(c) Who has the best fantasy for their last days alive.
(d) Who has the best fantasy for getting out of the army.
2. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Collierville, Tennessee.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(d) Gulfport, Mississippi.
3. How long does Daisy have to talk to a boy at the dance?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Half an hour.
4. What did the men hang Epstein up by?
(a) Epstein's belt.
(b) A rope.
(c) A bed sheet.
(d) A towing chain.
5. Does Eugene have sex with the prostitute?
(a) No, and he tells his friends he couldn't do it.
(b) Yes, and he takes longer than any of his friends.
(c) No, and he lies to his friends.
(d) Yes, but it lasts just a moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prostitute do when Eugene gets into bed?
2. Why does Eugene say he comes to dances?
3. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
4. What does Eugene tell the prostitute about his past sex life?
5. What does the prostitute tell Eugene he should do to look older?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)