|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prostitute say she's from?
(a) Gulfport, Mississippi.
(b) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(c) Pine Bluff, Arkansas.
(d) Collierville, Tennessee.
2. What does Eugene need to do while he dances?
(a) Tap his fingers.
(b) Hum the music.
(c) Count the steps.
(d) Nod his head.
3. What does Epstein want to do to the two men who abused him?
(a) Torture them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Get them kicked out of the army.
(d) Turn them in.
4. Where does Eugene tell the prostitute he's from?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(c) Lawton, Oklahoma.
(d) Texarkana, Texas.
5. Who didn't flush one of the johns in the latrine after Epstein cleaned it?
(a) Toomey and a short, stocky captain.
(b) The company commander and a tall, thin MP.
(c) The motor pool sergeant and a bald man.
(d) The cook and another overweight man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Daisy from?
2. What does Eugene tell Daisy he wants to be?
3. Who will interrupt them if Daisy and Eugene talk too long?
4. How does Eugene feel about Daisy?
5. Does the prostitute want Eugene to come out?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)