Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname for a sailor who is good-looking and a great leader?
2. How old does the narrator estimate that Billy Budd is?
3. What is the name of Billy Budd's old ship?
4. What is the name of the one sailor who does not get along with Billy Budd on his old ship?
5. Where does the one sailor that does not like Billy Budd stick a knife on Billy's body?
6. What is Billy's reaction to his new assignment to join the King's fleet?
This section contains 9,223 words
(approx. 31 pages at 300 words per page)