|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do personalities seem clash more aboard a ship?
(a) The stress of working for a harsh captain makes the crew irate.
(b) Sailors live in close quarters for long periods of time.
(c) Weeks of seasickness makes the crew irritable.
(d) Sailors are usually tempremental in nature.
2. What punishment does the Captain dole out to Billy Budd in response to the murder of Claggart?
(c) Heavy labor.
3. Who brings the message to the Captain that Billy Budd is planning a mutiny?
(a) The drummer boy.
4. What does Billy say in response to Claggart's accusations about the mutiny?
(a) "The accusations are true!"
(b) "I will kill you!"
(c) "He is lying!"
(d) Billy does not say anything.
5. What does the sailor in chapter 14 want Billy to join?
(a) His ministry.
(b) A chess club.
(c) A special forces troop.
(d) A mutiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what fabric is Billy's body rolled after the execution?
2. Which character is killed at the Battle of Trafalgar?
3. Where is John Claggart buried?
4. What is a "cat's paw"?
5. Which battle does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)