|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy's one weakness?
(a) He loves women.
(b) He gets seasick during rough weather.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He drinks.
2. Which battle does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
3. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
(a) A star.
(b) An albatross.
(c) A crescent moon.
(d) A medallion.
4. Why doesn't Captain Graveling want Billy to leave the ship?
(a) Billy is a natural peacemaker.
(b) He suspects Billy goes AWOL.
(c) He suspects Billy is plotting a mutiny.
(d) Billy often gets drunk when he goes on leave.
5. Which mutiny is referred to as "the Great Mutiny"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which mutiny is discussed in chapter five?
2. In chapter four, which sailor is hailed as the greatest of all time?
3. In chapter two, how does Billy react to his new shipmates?
4. What elements of ship's life are mirrored in the world outside the ship?
5. What event occurring on land mirrors a naval mutiny?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)