|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event occurring on land mirrors a naval mutiny?
(a) A trial.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A democratic election.
(d) A public execution.
2. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
(a) A medallion.
(b) A crescent moon.
(c) A star.
(d) An albatross.
3. How does Admiral Nelson keep his sailors under control?
(a) Terrorizing them into submission.
(b) The threat of death.
(c) Bribing them.
(d) By winning their admiration.
4. What often causes a mutiny?
(a) A sudden gust of wind.
(b) Sailors who drink too much and fight.
(c) Unhappy sailors.
5. What is Billy's one weakness?
(a) He stutters.
(b) He gets seasick during rough weather.
(c) He drinks.
(d) He loves women.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter four, which sailor is hailed as the greatest of all time?
2. Which mutiny is referred to as "the Great Mutiny"?
3. What one item changes the face of warfare?
4. In chapter four, which naval commander is hailed as one of the greatest strategists of all time?
5. In chapter two, how does Billy react to his new shipmates?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)