|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mutiny is discussed in chapter five?
2. What often causes a mutiny?
(a) Sailors who drink too much and fight.
(b) A sudden gust of wind.
(d) Unhappy sailors.
3. In chapter two, how does Billy react to his new shipmates?
(a) He is sad and gloomy.
(b) He is easily angered.
(c) He is afraid of the older sailors.
(d) He is cheerful and friendly.
4. How old is Billy?
5. Why doesn't Captain Graveling want Billy to leave the ship?
(a) He suspects Billy goes AWOL.
(b) Billy is a natural peacemaker.
(c) He suspects Billy is plotting a mutiny.
(d) Billy often gets drunk when he goes on leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Captain is involved in the mutiny at Nore?
2. What is the greatest fear in the British Navy?
3. What one item changes the face of warfare?
4. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
5. What elements of ship's life are mirrored in the world outside the ship?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)