|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country is described as ruling the seas?
(a) The United States.
2. Which famous character does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
(a) Captain Bligh.
(b) Admiral Nelson.
(c) Captain Vere.
(d) Captain Graveling.
3. In chapter four, which naval commander is hailed as one of the greatest strategists of all time?
(a) Captain Vere.
(b) Captain Graveling.
(c) Captain Bligh.
(d) Admiral Nelson.
4. Where does the first recorded mutiny of the British Navy occur?
5. Which battle does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Captain is involved in the mutiny at Nore?
2. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
3. Which naval ship does Billy serve on?
4. Which types of historical figures are often compared to Billy?
5. Which mutiny is referred to as "the Great Mutiny"?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)