|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which types of historical figures are often compared to Billy?
(a) Noble sailors.
(b) Greek heros.
(c) Medieval knights.
(d) Biblical prophets.
2. Which battle does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
3. What is the greatest fear in the British Navy?
(c) A tsunami.
(d) Losing the sextant.
4. What is Billy's one weakness?
(a) He drinks.
(b) He gets seasick during rough weather.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He loves women.
5. Why does Billy join the British navy?
(a) He is conscripted into service.
(b) His father is a naval Captain.
(c) His best friend is joining up and convinces him to follow.
(d) He wants to defend his country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country is described as ruling the seas?
2. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
3. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
4. How old is Billy?
5. Which mutiny is referred to as "the Great Mutiny"?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)