|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event occurring on land mirrors a naval mutiny?
(a) A democratic election.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A public execution.
(d) A trial.
2. Why doesn't Captain Graveling want Billy to leave the ship?
(a) He suspects Billy goes AWOL.
(b) He suspects Billy is plotting a mutiny.
(c) Billy often gets drunk when he goes on leave.
(d) Billy is a natural peacemaker.
3. What is Billy's one weakness?
(a) He drinks.
(b) He gets seasick during rough weather.
(c) He loves women.
(d) He stutters.
4. Which battle does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
5. Who is Red Whiskers?
(a) The Captain of the HMS Bellipotent.
(b) Billy's big, shaggy red-haired friend.
(c) The Captain of the Rights-of-Man
(d) The ship's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which mutiny is discussed in chapter five?
2. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
3. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
4. How old is Billy?
5. What one item changes the face of warfare?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)