|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Billy's father?
(a) George Budd, a merchant sailor.
(b) Captain Bligh.
(c) He is a foundling, and doesn't know his father.
(d) Captain Graveling.
2. Where does the first recorded mutiny of the British Navy occur?
3. What often causes a mutiny?
(a) Sailors who drink too much and fight.
(c) A sudden gust of wind.
(d) Unhappy sailors.
4. Which naval ship does Billy serve on?
(b) The Theseus.
(c) HMS Pinafore.
(d) HMS Bellipotent.
5. What is Billy's one weakness?
(a) He loves women.
(b) He gets seasick during rough weather.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
2. Who is Red Whiskers?
3. Which famous character does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
4. Which mutiny is discussed in chapter five?
5. What event occurring on land mirrors a naval mutiny?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)