|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Billy to lose his voice on occasion?
(c) An odd genetic malfunction.
2. How old is Billy?
3. Which naval ship does Billy serve on?
(b) The Theseus.
(c) HMS Pinafore.
(d) HMS Bellipotent.
4. What is a mutiny?
(a) A legal election process in which the captain of a vessel is replaced.
(b) When subordinate sailors attempt to illegally sieze control of a ship.
(c) A trial held at sea by the capain and three officers.
(d) A traditional sailor's dance.
5. When does the Spithead mutiny occur?
(a) January of 1924.
(b) September of 1897.
(c) August of 1697.
(d) April of 1797.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event occurring on land mirrors a naval mutiny?
2. In chapter four, which sailor is hailed as the greatest of all time?
3. Which types of historical figures are often compared to Billy?
4. Which Captain is involved in the mutiny at Nore?
5. Which mutiny is referred to as "the Great Mutiny"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)