|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which types of historical figures are often compared to Billy?
(a) Medieval knights.
(b) Greek heros.
(c) Biblical prophets.
(d) Noble sailors.
2. What is a mutiny?
(a) A trial held at sea by the capain and three officers.
(b) A traditional sailor's dance.
(c) When subordinate sailors attempt to illegally sieze control of a ship.
(d) A legal election process in which the captain of a vessel is replaced.
3. In chapter four, which sailor is hailed as the greatest of all time?
(a) Captain Graveling.
(b) Captain Bligh.
(c) Admiral Nelson.
(d) Captain Vere.
4. Who is Billy's father?
(a) Captain Bligh.
(b) Captain Graveling.
(c) George Budd, a merchant sailor.
(d) He is a foundling, and doesn't know his father.
5. How old is Billy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What often causes a mutiny?
2. Which naval ship does Billy serve on?
3. What causes Billy to lose his voice on occasion?
4. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
5. Which famous character does the Victory's quarterdeck decoration commemorate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)