|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare Billy's morality to?
(a) A child.
(b) An angel.
(c) A saint.
(d) An animal.
2. How is Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson killed?
(a) He is strangled.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is drowned.
(d) He is stabbed.
3. Who does the narrator say is holding back the Royal Navy at the time of the two mutinies?
(a) The French.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Spanish.
4. What is Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson wearing on the day that he dies?
(a) A chained gold medallion.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A feather hat.
(d) His war medals.
5. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
(a) An albatross.
(b) A medallion.
(c) A star.
(d) A crescent moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Admiral Nelson's position aboard ship before he is promoted?
2. In chapter four, which naval commander is hailed as one of the greatest strategists of all time?
3. How does Admiral Nelson keep his sailors under control?
4. What ailment does the narrator use to describe the historic mutinies?
5. What causes Billy to lose his voice on occasion?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)