|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crew assemble in chapter 25?
(a) On the shore.
(b) Below decks.
(c) In the galley.
(d) On the mainyard.
2. What type of personal life does Captain Vere lead?
(a) One filled with many friends and jovialty.
(c) One filled with a just a few close friends.
(d) Bitter and morose.
3. In chapter 15, what does Billy think he should report to the captain?
(a) The changing weather.
(b) His behavior.
(c) A possible fight.
(d) A possible mutiny.
4. Which two characters begin to suspect Billy of wrongdoing?
(a) Captain Vere and the master-at-arms.
(b) The chief mate and the bosun.
(c) The master-at-arms and the chief mate.
(d) The armorer and the captain of the hold.
5. When does the incident in chapter 10 occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Billy to lose his voice on occasion?
2. Why doesn't the surgeon question the captain's orders?
3. What concerns the surgeon in chapter 20?
4. How does Captain Vere appear after he leaves Billy in chapter 22?
5. What concerns the officers in chapter 20?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)