|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Billy's one weakness?
(a) He drinks.
(b) He stutters.
(c) He loves women.
(d) He gets seasick during rough weather.
2. Which country is described as ruling the seas?
(d) The United States.
3. Who is Billy's father?
(a) He is a foundling, and doesn't know his father.
(b) Captain Graveling.
(c) George Budd, a merchant sailor.
(d) Captain Bligh.
4. How old is Billy?
5. What nickname does Billy's older friend give him?
(a) Baby Budd.
(b) Prince William.
(d) Billy Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the greatest fear in the British Navy?
2. How does Admiral Nelson keep his sailors under control?
3. What decoration marks the Victory's quarterdeck?
4. Which types of historical figures are often compared to Billy?
5. What one item changes the face of warfare?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)