Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson wearing on the day that he dies?
(a) A chained gold medallion.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A feather hat.
(d) His war medals.
2. Returning to the mutinies of 1797, how many of the sailors' requests are met by those in charge?
(a) Some, but not all requests were met.
(b) The story does not say how many requests were met.
(c) None of the requests were met.
(d) All of the requests were met.
3. How does the narrator imagine that Billy Budd takes the news of his impending death?
(a) With nobility.
(b) With anger.
(c) With tears.
(d) With confusion.
4. Where is Billy sleeping when he is awakened by a strange man?
(a) In the mess hall.
(b) On the lower deck.
(c) On the upper deck.
(d) In the gallies.
5. Who delivers the news to Billy Budd that he will be executed in the morning?
(c) The first lieutenant.
(d) Captain Vere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country is described as ruling the seas?
2. How does Billy react to Claggart in chapter 10?
3. Where is Billy taken in chapter 19?
4. What changes about the way that the rest of the men treat Billy Budd?
5. What punishment does Billy Budd witness being given to a young sailor aboard ship?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)