|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Mars cut her hair?
(a) To prove her loyalty
(b) To help her hide
(c) For fashion
(d) To perform as a man
2. What color is the Plymouth?
3. What does Marlowe do when he looks over Canino's dead body?
(b) Shoots him again
(c) Shoots Mrs. Mars
4. Who phones Marlowe in this chapter?
(a) Eddie Mars
(b) Rusty Regan
(c) Carmen Sternwood
(d) Vivian Regan
5. Who does Marlowe avoid looking directly at?
(c) Art Huck
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marlowe say he was trying to protect?
2. How does Marlowe describe the kiss?
3. How much money does Sternwood offer Marlowe to find Regan?
4. Who does Canino want to find?
5. Who do Gregory and Marlowe talk about?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)