|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen do when Marlowe rejects her?
(c) Pulls out a gun
2. What does Marlowe want to drink at the diner?
(a) Beer and tea
(b) Coffee and whiskey
(c) Tea and vodka
(d) Whiskey and beer
3. Who sent the man to tail Marlowe?
4. Why does Marlowe think Carmen killed Regan?
(a) He threatened to kill her
(b) He blackmailed her
(c) He insulted Vivian
(d) He did not sleep with her
5. What does Marlowe do when he walks past the Plymouth?
(a) Puts a banana in the exhaust
(b) Opens the door
(c) Shoots the tyres
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malowe ask the small man in the Plymouth to do?
2. What does Carmen attempt to do?
3. What king does Marlowe refer to in this chapter?
4. Who does Marlowe find naked in his bed?
5. What does the man in the mask take from Vivian?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)