|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what show did the narrator practice his poetry in Hollywood a year prior in Chapter 6?
(a) The Johnny Carson Show.
(b) The David Lahr Show.
(c) The Steve Allen Show.
(d) The Lawrence Welk Show.
2. What does the narrator write that the fishes of the sea speak in Chapter 7?
3. Who drives the narrator to see Cody in Chapter 17?
(a) Arthur Ma.
(b) Dave Wain.
(c) Cody Pomeray.
(d) Lorenzo Monsanto.
4. Who is singing like Chet Baker in Chapter 19?
(a) Dave Wain.
(b) Pat McLear.
(c) Ron Blake.
(d) Arthur Ma.
5. In Chapter 9 the narrator writes that he feels he's just a sick what?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does the narrator write that he will go crazy in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the narrator's cat?
3. Who does the narrator say that Herman Hesse thought he was in Chapter 7?
4. The narrator writes in Chapter 10, "With my mind even and upright and abiding nowhere, as ____ would say."
5. Who does Jack curse himself for returning to the cabin with later in Chapter 5?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)