|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his last line of Chapter 6, the narrator says the best thing is to not be what?
(b) A liar.
(c) A lover.
(d) A drunk.
2. Who does Jack curse himself for returning to the cabin with later in Chapter 5?
(a) Dave Wain.
(b) Cody Pomeray.
(c) Arthur Ma.
(d) George Baso.
3. What was Montesanto's nickname in college?
4. What kind of trees is the narrator surrounded by in Chapter 3?
5. How many miles does the narrator have to hike in Chapter 10?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 14 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the narrator planned to meet incognito in San Francisco?
2. What is Cody's son's name?
3. How high is the cliff the narrator sees the morning of Chapter 4?
4. At the beginning of the book, what song does the narrator say the church is blowing on the bells in the slums?
5. Where does the narrator say is "home" 3,000 miles away in Chapter 1?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)