|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the narrator pay for a cab down the coast in Chapter 3?
2. What does the narrator say is God's movie in Chapter 6?
(a) The women.
(d) The animals.
3. In Chapter 5, when does the narrator say he would be going mad in this canyon?
(a) September 1.
(b) November 1.
(c) September 3.
(d) October 3.
4. In his last line of Chapter 6, the narrator says the best thing is to not be what?
(a) A lover.
(b) A drunk.
(c) A liar.
5. Where does the narrator say that only weeks earlier, he'd fallen flat on his head in Chapter 6?
(a) The Bowery.
(c) The Lower East Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's cat?
2. The narrator writes that within what time period, he lost complete control of the peace mechanisms of his mind?
3. What does the narrator refer to his socks as in the book?
4. Who does the narrator fantasize about talking to in Chapter 6?
5. What book does Jack refer to reading in the cabin at 3 a.m. in Chapter 5?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)