|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drinks the narrator's canned milk in Chapter 8?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A bluejay.
(d) A cricket.
2. What does the narrator compare the black rocks to in Chapter 4?
3. What kind of trees is the narrator surrounded by in Chapter 3?
4. What old buddy does the the narrator send a letter to in Chapter 9?
5. What is the name of the "skid row" hotel in which the narrator has been staying in Chapter 1?
(a) The Mars.
(b) The Harston.
(c) The Savoy.
(d) The Redlight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is God's movie in Chapter 6?
2. What words does the narrator hear in the meadow in Chapter 9?
3. Who does the narrator fantasize about talking to in Chapter 6?
4. What month is it when Jack is in the cabin in Chapter 6?
5. Where does the narrator say that only weeks earlier, he'd fallen flat on his head in Chapter 6?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)