|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the narrator planned to meet incognito in San Francisco?
(a) Ramona Swartz.
(b) George Baso.
(c) Cody Pomeray.
(d) Lorenz Monsanto.
2. The narrator writes that the flies retreat at night like polite _____ flies in Chapter 5.
(a) William Wordsworth.
(b) Sylvia Plath.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
3. How old does the narrator say he is in the beginning of the book?
(c) Almost 40.
(d) Almost 50.
4. What is the narrator carrying in Chapter 3?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A rope.
(d) A flashlight.
5. Who does the narrator quote from "Self Reliance" in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see on his porch from the mailbox which makes him happy in Chapter 9?
2. What does the narrator feed the mouse in Chapter 8?
3. What words does the narrator hear in the meadow in Chapter 9?
4. What is one of the two names the narrator planned on using as a code name in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 5, when does the narrator say he would be going mad in this canyon?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)