|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bridge where the cab drops off Jack in Chapter 3?
(a) Raton Canyon.
(b) Tuscan Canyon.
(c) Raton Bluff.
(d) Big Sur.
2. What kind of trees is the narrator surrounded by in Chapter 3?
3. In his last line of Chapter 6, the narrator says the best thing is to not be what?
(b) A drunk.
(c) A liar.
(d) A lover.
4. Who does the narrator fantasize about talking to in Chapter 6?
5. Where does the narrator say that only weeks earlier, he'd fallen flat on his head in Chapter 6?
(a) The Bowery.
(d) The Lower East Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator refer to his nightmare he'd had in New York in Chapter 5?
2. When does the narrator write he had to sweat out a fever in Mexico after the earthquake in Chapter 5?
3. How old does the narrator say he is in the beginning of the book?
4. What is the narrator carrying in Chapter 3?
5. How much money does the narrator pay for a cab down the coast in Chapter 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)