|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is the cliff the narrator sees the morning of Chapter 4?
(a) A hundred feet.
(b) Two thousand feet.
(c) Two hundred feet.
(d) A thousand feet.
2. What had the narrator fed the fish in Chapter 32?
(b) Fish food.
(c) Cat food.
3. Who does the narrator quote from "Self Reliance" in Chapter 7?
4. The narrator writes that the flies retreat at night like polite _____ flies in Chapter 5.
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) William Wordsworth.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
5. What does Jack fear in the brush as he travels down the road in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Arthur Ma asks why did who keep a notebook?
2. What is the name of the narrator's cat?
3. What is the name of the cliff top restaurant the group goes to in Chapter 21?
4. Who comes to visit the narrator in Chapter 30?
5. Where do the group drive south to visit in Chapter 21?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)