|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does the narrator find with his name all over it in Chapter 22?
(a) New York Times.
(b) San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) San Francis Chronicle.
(d) San Francisco Gazette.
2. Who does Ben say that even he knew everything is possible in Chapter 30?
3. Which real-life person is the character Irwin in the book?
(a) Allen Ginsberg.
(b) Neal Cassady.
(c) Gregory Corso.
(d) Lawrence Ferlinghtetti.
4. What does the narrator compare the black rocks to in Chapter 4?
5. What time does the narrator wake up in the part in Chapter 30?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Billie's son's name?
2. What is the name of Cody's mistress?
3. Who does Cody remind the narrator of?
4. What does the narrator tell Billie he's afraid to do in Chapter 31?
5. The narrator writes that the flies retreat at night like polite _____ flies in Chapter 5.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)