|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator writes in Chapter 8 that, "ten delicate ____ slowly chewed at midnight is something no one's ever done in luxurious restaurants."
2. In Chapter 9 the narrator writes that he feels he's just a sick what?
3. Who does the narrator call in London in Chapter 30?
4. Where is the narrator hoping to hitchhike in Chapter 10?
(a) San Fernando.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Big Sur.
5. Where does the narrator sleep when staying at Cody's house on visits?
(a) The couch.
(b) Cody's bed.
(c) The floor.
(d) The backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is singing like Chet Baker in Chapter 19?
2. Who does the narrator suggest drive him and Billie to the cabin in Chapter 31?
3. What is Billie's son's name?
4. What does the narrator say that is the only thing he and Cody ever argued about?
5. The narrator writes that the ferns are like those of the what Scripture in Chapter 5?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)