|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 & 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does the group see floating in Chapter 21?
(a) An otter.
(b) A rat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fish.
2. What are the new generation of kids who wear ragged but strangely elegant clothing called?
(b) Beat Fancies.
(d) Beat Dandies.
3. When does the narrator write he had to sweat out a fever in Mexico after the earthquake in Chapter 5?
4. How much money does the narrator pay for a cab down the coast in Chapter 3?
5. Who does the narrator say has prevailed over the American male's ideals now in Chapter 10?
(a) The A.S.P.C.A.
(b) The television.
(c) The P.T.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does the narrator drink at the bar throughout the book?
2. What does the narrator say he spends nights thinking about the usefulness of in Chapter 7?
3. What is Billie's son's name?
4. Who does Jack curse himself for returning to the cabin with later in Chapter 5?
5. What is Cody's wife's name?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)