|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does the group see floating in Chapter 21?
(a) An otter.
(b) A fish.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rat.
2. Who does the narrator call in Paris in Chapter 30?
(a) Johnathan Juneau.
(b) Marcel Zisou.
(c) Kouider Zouiche.
(d) Claude Gallimard.
3. Who comes to visit the narrator in Chapter 30?
(a) Dave Wain.
(b) Ben Fagan.
(c) Jonny Williams.
(d) Cody Pomeray.
4. Who makes breakfast for the group in Chapter 21?
(a) Ron Blake.
(b) Pat McLear.
(d) Dave Wain.
5. What time does the narrator wake up in the part in Chapter 30?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator hoping to hitchhike in Chapter 10?
2. What does the narrator refer to his socks as in the book?
3. The narrator writes in Chapter 10, "With my mind even and upright and abiding nowhere, as ____ would say."
4. Who does Ben say that even he knew everything is possible in Chapter 30?
5. What is the name of the cliff top restaurant the group goes to in Chapter 21?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)