|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Egyptian wants to be Miller's valet to survive in materialistic America?
(a) Mohammed Ali Sarwat.
(b) Warren Leopold.
(c) Howard Welch.
(d) Mohammed Ali Lebon.
2. Moricand often lectures Miller on how the laws of the universe determine one's fate even more than the what?
3. Moricand tells Val a winding tale about Paris that ends with him buying the services of a what?
(b) Male prostitute.
(c) Young girl.
(d) French maid.
4. Astrology, like what, Miller declares, has its origins in humans' loss of wholeness?
5. What has swollen terribly, causing Moricand to be carried to the car in Part 3, "Paradise Lost"?
(a) His testicles.
(b) His feet.
(c) His legs.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who befriends Moricand and advises that Miller look at Moricand's portfolio of erotic drawings?
2. From whom does Miller learn much about painting, including having fun?
3. Where does Miller take Moricand to the hospital in Part 3, "Paradise Lost"?
4. Who is a fiery Spanish recluse who shares the same privileged background as Moricand and spends a night talking with him of the past?
5. What is the family's name who keeps watch over the octogenarian from the sulfur baths?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)