|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Paradise Lost, pgs. 309-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moricand obtain by mail from Switzerland in Part 3, "Paradise Lost"?
2. What does Miller use to wrap books in to send to friends?
(a) Newspaper articles.
(b) Corn husks.
(c) Book manuscripts.
(d) Failed paintings.
3. Fledgling writers seek advice from Miller, but writing is a what to him?
4. With whom does Miller go to see reproductions of Turner works?
(b) Mike Anderson.
5. Miller gets detailed letters on bladder care from a man where?
(a) In New York.
(b) In a nursing home.
(c) In prison.
(d) In an asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 11?
2. Despite his poverty, Moricand insists on fine clothing, perfume, and _____.
3. According to Miller, the Western home is a _____.
4. Moricand detests the Republic and seems to have had prior lives in ancient Alexandria and where else?
5. Who is a fiery Spanish recluse who shares the same privileged background as Moricand and spends a night talking with him of the past?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)