|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri, Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who operates the upscale Nepenthe Restaurant and let their five children run wild without thought of discipline?
(a) The Fassetts.
(b) The Waltons.
(c) The Whartons.
(d) The Whites.
2. Who has suffered much from the correction of physical defects but is a miniature Ramakrishna, thankful for everything?
3. Muench practicing who inspires Miller to paint music?
4. Fledgling writers seek advice from Miller, but writing is a what to him?
5. What is the title of Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 11?
(a) "The Millennium of Hieronymus Bosch."
(c) "Testimonial in Ut-Mineur."
(d) "Down the Trestle."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the octogenarian Miller often meets at the sulfur baths in Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 5?
2. What does Miller save and study to learn other painters' art?
3. Since 1929, Miller has produced how many watercolors by Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 4?
4. Which author is a Russian at heart and cannot find a publisher for his novel, The Falling Asleep?
5. Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 9 opens with Miller borrowing the _____ concept of "clearing,"
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)