|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri, Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is living in the studio and offers to help Miller take care of his children following the breakup of his marriage?
(a) Wilson Winslow.
(b) Wilbur Robinson.
(c) Walter Matthews.
(d) Walter Winslow.
2. Who is the octogenarian Miller often meets at the sulfur baths in Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 5?
(a) Oden Wharton.
(b) Conrad Moricand.
(c) Jean Wharton.
(d) Emil White.
3. Miller writes in Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 10 that normal children are natural what?
4. Muench practicing who inspires Miller to paint music?
5. Who is the author of The Thirteen Crucified Saviours?
(a) Emil White.
(b) Jean Wharton.
(c) James Conrad.
(d) Sir Godfrey Higgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fledgling writers seek advice from Miller, but writing is a what to him?
2. Where was Ephraim Doner born and raised?
3. What is the title of Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 11?
4. One tourist visits Miller to spend hours looking through his what?
5. What religion do people say Jean Wharton is?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)