|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has suffered much from the correction of physical defects but is a miniature Ramakrishna, thankful for everything?
2. What is the family's name who keeps watch over the octogenarian from the sulfur baths?
3. What would-be writer hopes to find the Cult of Sex and Anarchy?
4. Miller asserts that all has been said and done and all one can add is what?
5. The adventures of Chama take place where?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miller writes that the local folk in Big Sur have embraced the healing ambiance and discovered how to live in peace, _____, and community.
2. What does Miller use to wrap books in to send to friends?
3. What book of Miller's was banned in the United States?
4. What is the title of Part 2, "Peace and Solitude: a Potpourri," Chapter 3, and refers to bedtime stories that Miller tells his children?
5. From whom does Miller learn much about painting, including having fun?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)