|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Paradise Lost, pgs. 349-385.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Moricand state he wants to move in Part 3, "Paradise Lost," as he misses city life?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. Miller writes that if Jesus were to come back to earth, he would more likely sell what than send others off to die in war?
3. An amalgam of types, Moricand is above all a ______.
(b) Debbie Downer.
(c) Gloomy Gus.
4. What gift does Moricand present to Miller in Part 3, "Paradise Lost," saying it had been in his family for generations?
(a) A clock.
(b) A brooch.
(c) A locket.
(d) A pen.
5. What French-speaking friend visits Miller but soon wants to throw Moricand off a cliff?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hieronymus Bosch's most widely known triptych?
2. Moricand tells Val a winding tale about Paris that ends with him buying the services of a what?
3. A Basque girl visits Miller, freezing and starving, to ask his views on who?
4. Who books passage by sea and air for Moricand, but each time he fails to show up?
5. Who befriends Moricand and advises that Miller look at Moricand's portfolio of erotic drawings?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)