|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 62, what type of car does Renata drive?
2. How old is Mrs. Lipmann rumored to be in Chapter 51?
3. In Chapter 73, what does Tom find for Jane to eat?
4. In Chapter 76, what does Jane remember seeing in Perry's hotel room during their one-night stand?
5. Where is the man from who offers to donate $100,000 to Amnesty International?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Perry's funeral like?
2. In Chapter 54, why does Celeste decide that Perry will eventually kill her?
3. In Chapter 78, what were the tallies of injuries from the trivia night?
4. In Chapter 59, how is Perry taking care of Celeste?
5. In Chapter 58, why does Tom make Harper and Graeme leave Blue Blues?
6. What advice does Jane's neighbor give in Chapter 43 about Ziggy?
7. In Chapter 66, what does Celeste plan to do while Perry is in Hawaii?
8. In Chapter 67, why does Abigail take down her website?
9. What news does Lorraine have that she shares with Madeline in Chapter 55?
10. Who does Celeste say that Saxon Banks is in Chapter 45?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jane suffers from feelings of inferiority. What happened that made Jane feel inferior? How did that incident influence Jane’s behavior and personality in a negative way?
Essay Topic 2
Jane considers leaving Pirriwee Beach when the accusations against Ziggy increase. Why does Jane consider running away? Has she found running away to be a successful way to deal with problems in the past? What does the author reveal about running away to solve problems?
Essay Topic 3
Madeline gets tickets to a Disney on Ice show. How is Madeline’s decision to get the tickets and share them with other kindergarten parents an action of revenge? Why does Madeline feel that she needs to get even with Renata?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)